View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Complete the goals? Prizes? Permanent items?

Voters
97. You may not vote on this poll
  • Q1. I like this event

86 88.66%
  • Q1. I didn't like this event

3 3.09%
  • Q2. I completed and won my hedgehog

84 86.60%
  • Q2. I started but I couldn't complete

9 9.28%
  • Q2. I didn't participate

1 1.03%
  • Q3. Yellow Bloomin Cactus

41 42.27%
  • Q3. Hedgehog Planter

52 53.61%
  • Q3. Succulent Snakeling

40 41.24%
  • Q3. Succulent Garden

48 49.48%
  • Q3. Hedgehog

65 67.01%
  • Q4. I want succulent crops, building, crafts to return permanently

57 58.76%
  • Q4. I dont want succulent crops, building, crafts to return

4 4.12%
  • Q4. I'm neutral either way

30 30.93%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking Sharp, Farmer! - 2018 Apr 26 (POLL ADDED)

Not in cellar or in shop ?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by amsodopey1 View Post
    Not in cellar or in shop ?
    I just checked your farm. You already have the Rodent Grotto out. It is the same habitat that the Guinea Pigs stay in.

Fashion Designer
    I managed to complete the event just by buying succulent crops, rather than any crafted items so very happy about that. For some reason I seemed to have more luck finding crops for sale just by visiting random community members, rather than from the newspaper itself. So maybe that might work for others wanting to buy crops.

As others have said, the graphics are lovely and my hedgehog is very happy running around my fields with his new friends

Help? I have the rodent grotto but I have 3 guinea pigs. There isnt another Rodent Grotto in my market. Have I maxed out? If so can I transfer one of my guinea pigs to the cellar to bring out my hedgehog? If so, how?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by claeystrails View Post
    Help? I have the rodent grotto but I have 3 guinea pigs. There isnt another Rodent Grotto in my market. Have I maxed out? If so can I transfer one of my guinea pigs to the cellar to bring out my hedgehog? If so, how?
    If you are on iOS (Apple), then yes. I would suggest waiting until they are back at the Rodent Grotto, ready to be collected from. Collect from them all, then tap the habitat. Tap the kennel-looking icon that shows up. This will allow you to choose one (or more) of the Guinea Pigs to return to the cellar. Once you have sent it back to the cellar, you can go into the cellar and drag your hedgehog onto the Rodent Grotto to add it to the roaming pets.

If you on Android, I'm not sure if it's possible for pets to be stored. Rynetory2 might have an answer for you.

Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    If you are on iOS (Apple), then yes. I would suggest waiting until they are back at the Rodent Grotto, ready to be collected from. Collect from them all, then tap the habitat. Tap the kennel-looking icon that shows up. This will allow you to choose one (or more) of the Guinea Pigs to return to the cellar. Once you have sent it back to the cellar, you can go into the cellar and drag your hedgehog onto the Rodent Grotto to add it to the roaming pets.

If you on Android, I'm not sure if it's possible for pets to be stored. Rynetory2 might have an answer for you.
    I am Android. Thank you for trying to help.

Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    I just checked your farm. You already have the Rodent Grotto out. It is the same habitat that the Guinea Pigs stay in.
    OMG thank you pookiebear I am sooooo
    embarrassed lolol
    You may all see that the choosing of my screen name was no accident!!!i lol
    Thank you again and mwaaaaaaahhhhssss x

Rhino Keeper
    I love, love, love this event very much!
    Got the adorable hedgehog, amazing decorations & now having 1 million coins for the first time, after playing farmstory2 for years, LOL.
    I'm glad can help other players too.
    Hope S8 will give us more events like this

Well, we are getting there. The hold up now is moss, pink flowers and rocks. The last 6 times I've collected the cows, no flowers. I also can't get moss from my pond to save my life. Are there any tricks? Wait a certain amount of time, stand on my head while collecting? The rocks are a nightmare. Can't get the mining tools and then no luck in the mine. They are selling for way too much for us.

Fashion Designer
    This was an awesome amazing gift of an event. Not only was it attainable, but it was COMPLETELY attainable while also being a challenge. It wasn't a gimme, bit it was far from impossible, so extremely satisfying. But wait, there's more. Storm8 so gave us enormously high prices for these items that no matter what the bots will buy. Which means we can make huge coins for the future. What?! Omg. Then there's this first for me, we get to sell TO EACH OTHER. this was an amazing event. Bravo, storm8. Big hugs!

Can we get a 2nd hedgie if we have the materials?