View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Complete the goals? Prizes? Permanent items?

Voters
97. You may not vote on this poll
  • Q1. I like this event

86 88.66%
  • Q1. I didn't like this event

3 3.09%
  • Q2. I completed and won my hedgehog

84 86.60%
  • Q2. I started but I couldn't complete

9 9.28%
  • Q2. I didn't participate

1 1.03%
  • Q3. Yellow Bloomin Cactus

41 42.27%
  • Q3. Hedgehog Planter

52 53.61%
  • Q3. Succulent Snakeling

40 41.24%
  • Q3. Succulent Garden

48 49.48%
  • Q3. Hedgehog

65 67.01%
  • Q4. I want succulent crops, building, crafts to return permanently

57 58.76%
  • Q4. I dont want succulent crops, building, crafts to return

4 4.12%
  • Q4. I'm neutral either way

30 30.93%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 18 of 27 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking Sharp, Farmer! - 2018 Apr 26 (POLL ADDED)

Quick question for anyone, and I don't know if it has already been answered in previous posts: once we win the hedgehog, do all the drops stop so we cannot farm for the moss, blooming cactus, etc, anymore?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Beans67 View Post
    Quick question for anyone, and I don't know if it has already been answered in previous posts: once we win the hedgehog, do all the drops stop so we cannot farm for the moss, blooming cactus, etc, anymore?
    The drops will continue after winning pet. I won yesterday and I'm still collecting event items to sell.

Rhino Keeper
    If your a player that wants to help others, please consider selling the ******d or purple succulent crops. Those two crops are needed in the largest amounts in the final steps to complete this event. Thank you to those that help others instead of crafting items to gouge players for an insane amount of coins that many do not have.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by lennumber1 View Post
    If your a player that wants to help others, please consider selling the ******d or purple succulent crops. Those two crops are needed in the largest amounts in the final steps to complete this event. Thank you to those that help others instead of crafting items to gouge players for an insane amount of coins that many do not have.
    And yes, I'm begging u. Sell ******s and purples. I'm not buying crafted items cuz I only ha e 250k coins, and it'll wipe me out, and I must have bought something in my sleep last night cuz 75k coins disappeared overnight. There's a reason the tips for this game say do not play tired. So all that to say, please sell the crops. I'm dyin', here. Only on step 5. I don't know how ppl finished 2 days ago, even if they do have the boost.

I’m loving this event. There’s none of the stress. I’m able to tend to my crops and make my items as my schedule allows rather than feeling like I’m spending all day for weeks just playing. I’m going to finish the event with a bit of time to spare. I’ve made most of my things so far, bought a few items. The crazy prices are interesting, but haven’t been a detriment for me as far as the event goes. I love that we can buy and sell stuff with our neighbors. THIS is the kind of event I want to see. This makes me want to continue playing, even spend a bit of money on. Please for all the sheep and chickens on the farm, keep events with this in mind. Let us help our neighbors. Make us feel like we’re playing, not being played by horrible game mechanics. This is just great.

Rhino Keeper
    Now I am doing Goal 6.
    But I am missing the blue/green/purple/golden garden succulent kits that I made before.
    Where are they? I didn't find them in my barn or silo or cellar.
    Goal 7 will make an item that needs all garden succulent kits.
    So, it means we have to make all garden kits again, is it right?

I am almost 99% sure i already made by Green kit and now it says i dont have one and I don't have any of materials.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Farm Supplier
    THIS IS THE BEST EVENT SO FAR!! we can make money really good money from most of the items being sold everyone is selling parts so it was super easy to finish and i really hope these are permanent items and prices i love this event thank you whoever created this one <3

New Resident
    hi there! wondering how I get the rodent grotto? i do not see it in the shop 😮. anyone else having this problem?

New Resident
    never mind lol, for watever reason it took forever to show up in my cellar 😊😊😊