View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Complete the goals? Prizes? Permanent items?

Voters
97. You may not vote on this poll
  • Q1. I like this event

86 88.66%
  • Q1. I didn't like this event

3 3.09%
  • Q2. I completed and won my hedgehog

84 86.60%
  • Q2. I started but I couldn't complete

9 9.28%
  • Q2. I didn't participate

1 1.03%
  • Q3. Yellow Bloomin Cactus

41 42.27%
  • Q3. Hedgehog Planter

52 53.61%
  • Q3. Succulent Snakeling

40 41.24%
  • Q3. Succulent Garden

48 49.48%
  • Q3. Hedgehog

65 67.01%
  • Q4. I want succulent crops, building, crafts to return permanently

57 58.76%
  • Q4. I dont want succulent crops, building, crafts to return

4 4.12%
  • Q4. I'm neutral either way

30 30.93%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking Sharp, Farmer! - 2018 Apr 26 (POLL ADDED)

Farm Supplier
    I didnt send them either

I guess I may have chosen wrongly. I put the cow flowers on in quantity 10 at max price hoping the robot would buy them and give me enough coins to be able to purchase some of the other items I need. I still can?t get quantities enough from plane deliveries, and the plane asks for the only items i could sell in my market to replenish some coins.
    I thought the cow drop rates were high and would stay high. Of course the drop rates have now fallen.

Just wondering, how good is the drop rate on the tree? Is it worth it to spend the diamond nds on it?

In my opinion, not worth it. It usually drops one pair of gardening gloves.

Fashion Designer
    It doesn't look like u need the cactus flowers from the cows after the vase, right? So by the time I'm on goal 4 I can just sell them off? I won't need them?

I appreciate the sale of event items, but I really prefer the parts. I can't make enough purple flowers or ******d pieces to get very far. I still have 4 terrariums to make before I even get to the next goal.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Fairyreserve View Post
    It doesn't look like u need the cactus flowers from the cows after the vase, right? So by the time I'm on goal 4 I can just sell them off? I won't need them?
    if you choose to craft the hearts yourself for goal 5 and goal 6, you will need the flowers again. i'd recommend you take a look at judy's wonderful complete guide of the goals on page 1, post 2. it tells you everything you need.

for me, i decided to spend some coins and bought the hearts from my neighbors since plant-growing has really been a slow pain.

Thanks, Storm8, for another enjoyable event...it seems do-able and It is SO nice to be able to buy and sell parts to help each other. Also, the hedgehog is very cute!

Thanks MartianDeeb. I appreciate the honesty.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by orca1006 View Post
    if you choose to craft the hearts yourself for goal 5 and goal 6, you will need the flowers again. i'd recommend you take a look at judy's wonderful complete guide of the goals on page 1, post 2. it tells you everything you need.

for me, i decided to spend some coins and bought the hearts from my neighbors since plant-growing has really been a slow pain.
    Thanks much. I live these succulents, but they co fuse me and all look alike in my pea brain, heh. I couldn't tell in Judy's guide if those were needed later. Looks like they are. OK, Thank you!

Rhino Keeper
    Will the hedgehog and its habitat be available to buy with gems at the end of the event? I would love to have them but I simply do not have the time to spend spend on this event.