View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Complete the goals? Prizes? Permanent items?

Voters
97. You may not vote on this poll
  • Q1. I like this event

86 88.66%
  • Q1. I didn't like this event

3 3.09%
  • Q2. I completed and won my hedgehog

84 86.60%
  • Q2. I started but I couldn't complete

9 9.28%
  • Q2. I didn't participate

1 1.03%
  • Q3. Yellow Bloomin Cactus

41 42.27%
  • Q3. Hedgehog Planter

52 53.61%
  • Q3. Succulent Snakeling

40 41.24%
  • Q3. Succulent Garden

48 49.48%
  • Q3. Hedgehog

65 67.01%
  • Q4. I want succulent crops, building, crafts to return permanently

57 58.76%
  • Q4. I dont want succulent crops, building, crafts to return

4 4.12%
  • Q4. I'm neutral either way

30 30.93%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 16 of 27 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking Sharp, Farmer! - 2018 Apr 26 (POLL ADDED)

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by filet888 View Post
    Can somebody help me on how to plant the succulent on the plot please?? I don?t know what I am doing wrong but i cant seem to plant or grow any succulent..😩
    Hello,
    You need to shut down your tablet/iPad or whatever you use for playing, after you turn in on you should be able to grow suculents.
    Greetings,
    Milu2011

Farm Supplier
    I cant believe I finished so fast and there are still 9 days left. Well, I guess I cant believe other people finished so fast because I purchased most of what I needed from the shop. I only had to make the 1st two items in the stands and the rest I purchased. I'm glad I'm going to get a break from events for 9 days, lol, but it feels a bit weird.

I will sell off the extra stuff. I usually sell at the lowest price anyway but I will take some other posted advice and start selling a few at a time instead of 10 at a time since people's coins are getting wiped out. I had about 2.5 million to start and now have 1.9.

I must say that succulent snakeling is creeping me out but the succulent garden is amazing.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    But for those whom are finished, pretty please consider selling items 1-3 at a time to give us mere plebs (lower and higher level alike) the chance to afford things.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobbar1 View Post
    We all should realize that we can radically discount the items to make them reasonably cheap and this way help others gain the prize. I see so many items with rediculos prices and wonder if they are selling or just sitting. Let?s change the prices so we all win
    Quote Originally Posted by doodlebug8 View Post
    I will sell off the extra stuff. I usually sell at the lowest price anyway but I will take some other posted advice and start selling a few at a time instead of 10 at a time since people's coins are getting wiped out. I had about 2.5 million to start and now have 1.9.
    I know the normal tendency is to sell in the largest quantities possible--all too often I see items being sold x10--which works well for train, truck, and balloon deliveries, but for planes it is too much (except for crops, which sometimes go above 10) and for an event such as this, it is definitely too much. I generally put crafted items up x2 and harvested crops at x5 or x10, but for events it will depend on the asked for quantities. When I had extra Terrariums (because I panicked and ended up buying them), I sold them in x4 and x2 lots (for the two different goals that asked for those amounts). They sold almost immediately, and I hope they were most helpful to the buyers because it satisfied their needs without making them purchase extra. Everything for the kits, though, can be sold at the x10 amount because a lot of each item are required by the end.

Rhino Keeper
    This post is for the Team that created this most wonderful, most marvelous event.

I have two requests, but before I get to them, allow me to say the ability to sell event items brought back some very nice memories of my experience with this game. Thank u for allowing us to sell event items once again.

My first request is to switch the hedgehog succulent from barn -- event craft item -- to cellar, making it a decoration. To make the hedgehog succulent isn't exactly cheap and the crafted item itself looks a lot like the hedgehog planter. Thus, players that are finished have the option of crafting a decoration or two or three .. how fun is that? Well, to me, crafting my own decoration sounds sublime! There are plenty of garden kits items in the newspaper and nine more days to go. This could give players that r finished but still want to play farm something to do until the next event. Anyway, I would really like to craft more hedgehog planters, the deco is sooooo cute on my farm. Maybe turning hedgehog succulents into a decoration could be an option?

My second request is making the succulents permanent. No offense to sugar spinner and dehydrator, but no matter how colorful the cotton balls are, they pale in comparison to the succulents craft items. My faves are the globes, terrariums, and lanterns ... they are so beautiful!!! Even the succulent crops look splendid too.

I truly enjoyed this event. Everything is just perfect. The craft items are one of the best I've seen since I started playing this game. Thank u so much for putting this event together. Thank u, thank u, thank u.

(Ps I have no idea how this game is made, so if my requests r ridiculous in terms of execution, please just ignore me)

Farm Supplier
    My advice for those who have not finished the goal yet is to grow your own succulents or shop around for lower prices. You still have plenty of time left so don?t get snookered by those who are selling items for the maximum amount. For those who are over pricing their items, just remember there are new players & lower level players who don’t have the coin to spend that would like to win too!
    Last edited by goodies70; 04-29-18 at 04:32 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    I agree with the comments about the items being overpriced and cutting out many players. I've been playing for about 5 years now and have never seen prices like this for event items. Usually the prices have been ridiculously low, like less than 10 coins for parts and less than 100 for the complete items (on the occasion we've been able to sell them). I'm nearly done because I have purchased a number of completed items, being selective in how much I purchase but which has still taken me from over 500,000 coins to under 150,000. Thank you to all who have been selling items, though, and I'm grateful we can purchase anything!

I should be finished in the next day or two, and I am already selling off parts, and doing so in smaller lots and trying to keep prices down.

Rhino Keeper
    There really is plenty of time to complete this event and win the pet without having to spend too much. For those still trying to complete it, I would recommend using the Buy/Sell thread to ask for what you need. I check that thread all the time and since I have more than enough coins I tend to lower the price way below market price.

Rhino Keeper
    Last edited by zxzxzp; 05-17-18 at 02:25 PM.

Farm Supplier
    Has anyone else have the flowers come up as an order in their warehouse. I have had it twice now? Event flowers

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pspoiled65 View Post
    Has anyone else have the flowers come up as an order in their warehouse. I have had it twice now? Event flowers
    Often but i discard them! I prefer to sell them to someone else (: