View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Complete the goals? Prizes? Permanent items?

Voters
97. You may not vote on this poll
  • Q1. I like this event

86 88.66%
  • Q1. I didn't like this event

3 3.09%
  • Q2. I completed and won my hedgehog

84 86.60%
  • Q2. I started but I couldn't complete

9 9.28%
  • Q2. I didn't participate

1 1.03%
  • Q3. Yellow Bloomin Cactus

41 42.27%
  • Q3. Hedgehog Planter

52 53.61%
  • Q3. Succulent Snakeling

40 41.24%
  • Q3. Succulent Garden

48 49.48%
  • Q3. Hedgehog

65 67.01%
  • Q4. I want succulent crops, building, crafts to return permanently

57 58.76%
  • Q4. I dont want succulent crops, building, crafts to return

4 4.12%
  • Q4. I'm neutral either way

30 30.93%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking Sharp, Farmer! - 2018 Apr 26 (POLL ADDED)

Quote Originally Posted by Scalezzzz View Post
    Nope you just need the four kits!
    wow! thank you...I already spent about $700,000 and now am on the way to making it back. I still need 10 hearts, so 'only' need 50 cow flowers, 80 bloomers, 80 ******s, and 10 moss, and the bloomers, ******s, and watering cans are all I'm missing...yippee! some angel(s) sold me the globes already.

Love this event, already won a very cute hedgehog! My guinea pig is so happy to have a friend!
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 04-27-18 at 11:20 PM. Reason: Removed off topic buy/sell comments

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kindefarm1890 View Post
    Let me first say that I appreciate that the team opened up the event items to be sold in the newspaper. I know that some players will disagree with me but the event prices are way, way too high. I have never seen event items with such high price point. I just saw 10 terreriums in the newspaper for 175,000 coins. Higher players may have that amount of coins saved but I don't see lower level farms being able to afford the items. Could the team adjust the prices on the events items before the weekend?

I received one watering can from the tree this morning.
    Totally agree, I appreciate that we can buy in the market but when you have no coins and no quick way of making coins, it doesn?t help at all, coming straight out of 1 quest that I used everything I had then straight into another means no time to replenish coins or tools

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Judy went cross border shopping for the day....returns to find farmers are done already.

Judy goes to update post two from the nice players that posted next steps.

All steps are posted in post two page one.
    Last edited by judyandthecat; 04-27-18 at 02:29 PM.

Farm Supplier
    the succulent garden kits are different for each goal and only appears in succulent stand once you get to that goal? i was wondering what happend to the one i crafted in goal 3

Quote Originally Posted by nagmad View Post
    Totally agree, I appreciate that we can buy in the market but when you have no coins and no quick way of making coins, it doesn?t help at all, coming straight out of 1 quest that I used everything I had then straight into another means no time to replenish coins or tools
    I had almost $2,000,000 before the event, and quickly went down to about $1,300,000. I'm now back to $1,600,000 in a couple of hours, just selling parts for the event. If you make tons of cow food and fish bait, you can sell the pink flowers and moss, if you have a mine, and make lots of deliveries, or constantly harvest your pets, you can use the rocks to sell, not to mention the gloves, pieces, and watering cans from the deliveries. I constantly sell all my harvests and etc. for the last 4 years, I sell when I have more than 10 or 20, depending, 10 at a time usually. I always keep my plots full, and my store is the maximum 12 items and full. I only like neighbors that keep their stores full, and if I can't find the delivery items in their stores, or the newspapers, and it isn't easy to make, I refresh the plane.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by earthangell2 View Post
    I had almost $2,000,000 before the event, and quickly went down to about $1,300,000. I'm now back to $1,600,000 in a couple of hours, just selling parts for the event. If you make tons of cow food and fish bait, you can sell the pink flowers and moss, if you have a mine, and make lots of deliveries, or constantly harvest your pets, you can use the rocks to sell, not to mention the gloves, pieces, and watering cans from the deliveries. I constantly sell all my harvests and etc. for the last 4 years, I sell when I have more than 10 or 20, depending, 10 at a time usually. I always keep my plots full, and my store is the maximum 12 items and full. I only like neighbors that keep their stores full, and if I can't find the delivery items in their stores, or the newspapers, and it isn't easy to make, I refresh the plane.
    I am at $4,800, I had to buy the juicer in the last quest and had some awesome neighbours help me get there, but then the coins drop, I have my shop full most of the time, all crops full, etc but for the event items to costs thousands of dollars how are the farmers like me supposed to get them, not getting a lot of moss, have only about 10 mining tools after using at least 40 trying in the last event, but I will keep going and see how far I get

What does the succulent hedgehog consist of? Thx
    Never mind. I got it and done...fastest event ever lol. Yippee!
    Last edited by Lilliepaddd; 04-27-18 at 06:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nagmad View Post
    I am at $4,800, I had to buy the juicer in the last quest and had some awesome neighbours help me get there, but then the coins drop, I have my shop full most of the time, all crops full, etc but for the event items to costs thousands of dollars how are the farmers like me supposed to get them, not getting a lot of moss, have only about 10 mining tools after using at least 40 trying in the last event, but I will keep going and see how far I get
    Clear out your shop...collect from cow's as often as possible...sell the pink cactus pieces for their maximum peice of $2450 each (try to bundle in larger groupings if you can) Keep one slot in your shop free so that you can collect and dump milk. Keep an eye on the newspaper...once you've sold a few pink cactus you'll be in a better postion to buy event pieces that people are selling cheap. I have seen people selling 10x pink cacti for $9000....seems like a lot until you realise you can buy and onsell with a $15000 profit. They wont sell straight away, hence trying to do larger groups, but there are plenty of bot farms that will buy whatever your selling usually within 12 -24 hrs in my experience.
    You still have 11 days. You can make a LOT of money and still get the hedgehog.
    Last edited by celisesdragonden; 04-27-18 at 04:26 PM. Reason: forgot to add...

Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Judy went cross border shopping for the day....returns to find farmers are done already.

Judy goes to update post two from the nice players that posted next steps.

All steps are posted in post two page one.
    Hi Judy, please also post the recipes for the purple and gold kits, I don't see them. I'm on step 5, so I can see the purple kit needs 22 pieces, 15 gloves, and 8 watering cans, and from my notes, I see that the gold kit needs 35 pieces, 25 gloves, and 10 watering cans. I was also told that the hedgehog succulent needs all the kits. Knowing this enabled me to sell a lot. Thank you!

Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast