View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Complete the goals? Prizes? Permanent items?

Voters
97. You may not vote on this poll
  • Q1. I like this event

86 88.66%
  • Q1. I didn't like this event

3 3.09%
  • Q2. I completed and won my hedgehog

84 86.60%
  • Q2. I started but I couldn't complete

9 9.28%
  • Q2. I didn't participate

1 1.03%
  • Q3. Yellow Bloomin Cactus

41 42.27%
  • Q3. Hedgehog Planter

52 53.61%
  • Q3. Succulent Snakeling

40 41.24%
  • Q3. Succulent Garden

48 49.48%
  • Q3. Hedgehog

65 67.01%
  • Q4. I want succulent crops, building, crafts to return permanently

57 58.76%
  • Q4. I dont want succulent crops, building, crafts to return

4 4.12%
  • Q4. I'm neutral either way

30 30.93%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 13 of 27 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking Sharp, Farmer! - 2018 Apr 26 (POLL ADDED)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by gdr4gon View Post
    I made a garden kit and I can't find it in my barn... Do they just disappear?
    Yes and they will reappear when you need them for the final step. When you go to make the hedgehog succulent, you will see all the kits are there.

Rhino Keeper
    Last edited by zxzxzp; 05-17-18 at 02:27 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank u both scalezzz and zxzxzp

That means I just lost it :/ I made it to sell it

Farm Supplier
    GREAT event!! I loved that we could help each other out but we still have to grow & craft items! I also LOVE all of the prizes! Most of them are sized great & I love that most are animated! My only complaint is over pricing the items but that’s something that us players can change by not selling or buying them for the maximum amount. Thanks Storm8 please have more goals like this!
    Last edited by goodies70; 04-29-18 at 08:17 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by gdr4gon View Post
    Thank u both scalezzz and zxzxzp

That means I just lost it :/ I made it to sell it
    I was going to do this too but realized I wouldn’t be able to sell it. Though you can sell the hedgehog succulent for 3 coins I think.

Rhino Keeper
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9018D86D-E0B9-436B-A542-F9B0283BDD01.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	96.7 KB 
ID:	43981  

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by zxzxzp View Post
    Loving the event so far. Never thought I’d see an event like this again. The hardest part is waiting for the plants to grow. I found some at the beginning of the first day of the event in the newspaper and with nbrs....bought them since they went into silo and not barn...I’m so glad I did ...helped speed stuff up...

Though I have noticed a very very very low drop rate for mining tools and paper...I have been sending tons of deliveries ..but got less than ten!
    It’s not too bad for the event...since everything is there in the newspaper...but I’m running out of metals....

Usually when there is an event that requires lots of deliveries, usually you get enough parts to atleast explain barn and silo once...was hoping I could expand the barn and silo during this event too...But that’s not happened...but sending the deliveries has kept managing barn space ok...
    I was wondering if anyone else had a low drop in mining tools and papers! I usually don’t have a low drop in those items but right now it seems I am mostly getting event items. I was hoping to expand my barn and silo and collect tools to helps others out if they are running low.

Executive Chef
    I gave in and bought some of the completed Terrariums because the growing time--though only 90 minutes long--feels like so much longer. I wish more players would sell plants than items, but oh well.

Oh, deities...I just did the math to see how many of each plant I'll need to grow to finish from where I am...
    - 10 Green Succulents
    - 90 Blooming Cactus
    - 155 ******d Succulents
    - 170 Purple Succulents

PLEASE tell me there's hope to finish all this growing while still being able to get a decent night's sleep?!

Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    I gave in and bought some of the completed Terrariums because the growing time--though only 90 minutes long--feels like so much longer. I wish more players would sell plants than items, but oh well.

Oh, deities...I just did the math to see how many of each plant I'll need to grow to finish from where I am...
    - 10 Green Succulents
    - 90 Blooming Cactus
    - 155 ******d Succulents
    - 170 Purple Succulents

PLEASE tell me there's hope to finish all this growing while still being able to get a decent night's sleep?!
    i think people don?t sell the event crops becusde they can make more profit off of the event Crafts. Even now we can buy and sell items I?m not happy because they are WAY overpriced
    Last edited by Paul__; 04-28-18 at 07:43 PM.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    - 10 Green Succulents
    - 90 Blooming Cactus
    - 155 ******d Succulents
    - 170 Purple Succulents

lol totally feel you....i did the same thing too and realized it'd be best if i just go ahead and buy the 5 globes... since they require the most ridic amount of plants....-_- yeah, spending that many coins hurt quite a bit, but once i did that, i feel so much less stressed....