View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Complete the goals? Prizes? Permanent items?

Voters
97. You may not vote on this poll
  • Q1. I like this event

86 88.66%
  • Q1. I didn't like this event

3 3.09%
  • Q2. I completed and won my hedgehog

84 86.60%
  • Q2. I started but I couldn't complete

9 9.28%
  • Q2. I didn't participate

1 1.03%
  • Q3. Yellow Bloomin Cactus

41 42.27%
  • Q3. Hedgehog Planter

52 53.61%
  • Q3. Succulent Snakeling

40 41.24%
  • Q3. Succulent Garden

48 49.48%
  • Q3. Hedgehog

65 67.01%
  • Q4. I want succulent crops, building, crafts to return permanently

57 58.76%
  • Q4. I dont want succulent crops, building, crafts to return

4 4.12%
  • Q4. I'm neutral either way

30 30.93%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 14 of 27 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking Sharp, Farmer! - 2018 Apr 26 (POLL ADDED)

Rhino Keeper
    Last edited by zxzxzp; 05-17-18 at 02:26 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Last edited by zxzxzp; 05-17-18 at 02:26 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by orca1006 View Post
    lol totally feel you....i did the same thing too and realized it'd be best if i just go ahead and buy the 5 globes... since they require the most ridic amount of plants....-_- yeah, spending that many coins hurt quite a bit, but once i did that, i feel so much less stressed....
    Lol, I did the same when I saw a set of 5 globes. Maybe, AFTER I finish my own goals, I'll be able to craft some globes and return the favor to someone else. In the meantime, I still have those Succulent Hearts to craft...

Executive Chef
    Thanks to the generosity of neighbors and lucky finds in the newspaper and other players' shops, I may actually have a chance at sleeping during this event!

Updated requirements:
    - 48 Blooming Cactus (currently have 18)
    - 48 ******d Succulents (currently have 5, with 5 growing)

Maybe, with any luck, I'll be able to finish what's needed by mid-day tomorrow, and I can spend the rest of the event growing the succulents since it takes longer to grow than it does to craft.

To those I purchased from, thank you, thank you, thank you!

And now...back to growing!
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 04-28-18 at 09:32 PM. Reason: Removed off topic buy/sell comments

FYI - if you decide to buy event items, despite the steep prices, be aware that there does not appear to be a maximum, and you could be paying way more than the market value.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 04-28-18 at 09:30 PM. Reason: Removed off topic buy/sell comments

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by cavegirl1 View Post
    I don't have a rodent grotto (only started playing again after a long break) and there isn't one in the market. Will it appear once I get the hedgehog?
    Dont worry, your hedgehog wont be homeless. You will get the habitat once you get it.

Host(ess)
    Hooray! Finally an event where I actually got the pet! Just wanted to say Good job on this one, Storm 8, keep them coming!

Wow finished the quest! Thanks Storm8 for still making it challenging, but reasonable. I agree with others; the high cost of the event items in newspaper was extreme. I'm down over half a million in coins since event started. I'll still keep growing the succulents and will put them up for sale instead of crafted event items. Good luck to all! Also big thanks for all the posts in this thread that helped me get through all the steps! ��
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 04-28-18 at 11:01 PM. Reason: Removed off topic comments

I have actually managed to complete this event and win the hedgehog. He was fine last night wandering around my farm, but this morning he had disappeared. I managed to get him back by force closing, but he is just sitting there and can’t be fed. What can I do?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 1946Jenny View Post
    I have actually managed to complete this event and win the hedgehog. He was fine last night wandering around my farm, but this morning he had disappeared. I managed to get him back by force closing, but he is just sitting there and can’t be fed. What can I do?
    Try scooping with the bucket. Perhaps he has collected something?