View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Complete the goals? Prizes? Permanent items?

Voters
97. You may not vote on this poll
  • Q1. I like this event

86 88.66%
  • Q1. I didn't like this event

3 3.09%
  • Q2. I completed and won my hedgehog

84 86.60%
  • Q2. I started but I couldn't complete

9 9.28%
  • Q2. I didn't participate

1 1.03%
  • Q3. Yellow Bloomin Cactus

41 42.27%
  • Q3. Hedgehog Planter

52 53.61%
  • Q3. Succulent Snakeling

40 41.24%
  • Q3. Succulent Garden

48 49.48%
  • Q3. Hedgehog

65 67.01%
  • Q4. I want succulent crops, building, crafts to return permanently

57 58.76%
  • Q4. I dont want succulent crops, building, crafts to return

4 4.12%
  • Q4. I'm neutral either way

30 30.93%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking Sharp, Farmer! - 2018 Apr 26 (POLL ADDED)

Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    Try scooping with the bucket. Perhaps he has collected something?
    Thank you so much. I have been playing this game for 3 years and have collected loads from my pets, but I hadn’t actually realised that you can’t feed until you have collected!!

I have the hedgehog sitting in my store....but there is no rodent grotto showing in the shop...ive looked everywhere...i think

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tintin1964 View Post
    I have the hedgehog sitting in my store....but there is no rodent grotto showing in the shop...ive looked everywhere...i think
    Did you go all the way to the bottom of the Pets Market Menu? Usually it appears there "Locked by Goal" until you finish. Alternately, if you received the Guinea Pig in an earlier event, then you would already have it and it may be somewhere in your Cellar inventory.

Ref no rodent grotto showing in pets market. Not in my cellar. I didn't do the guinea pig one.

Lol opened cellar again...and rodent grotto appeared!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Dont worry, your hedgehog wont be homeless. You will get the habitat once you get it.
    Thanks. Hard to remember how these things work after a long break

What do you need to make the hedgehog succulent? Apologies if info is in thread have tried to find it.. trying to get prepared... thank you

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by liliyah007 View Post
    What do you need to make the hedgehog succulent? Apologies if info is in thread have tried to find it.. trying to get prepared... thank you
    You will have everything when you get there.
    One of each of the Garden kits...which you make as you do each quest.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4659.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	159.0 KB 
ID:	43983

Executive Chef
    This event is very cute and fun but these prices are ridiculous. I understand almost everyone is taking advantage of it and trying to make as much money as they can, but I’ve tried my hardest to keep prices minimal and am noticing other farmers are also selling no more than two items at a time to allow more people to afford/buy what they need.

I started off this event with a little over $600,000. Now I’m at less than $60,000. Churching out many high prices items as possible, while ignoring the train and truck deliveries. Yet I have seen people selling the items I need to be done with this and cannot afford any of it! Yet at level 71 I can keep doing my best to farm, produce and sell to make more coins. I pity the lower level players.

But for those whom are finished, pretty please consider selling items 1-3 at a time to give us mere plebs (lower and higher level alike) the chance to afford things.

We all should realize that we can radically discount the items to make them reasonably cheap and this way help others gain the prize. I see so many items with rediculos prices and wonder if they are selling or just sitting. Let?s change the prices so we all win