View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Complete the goals? Prizes? Permanent items?

Voters
97. You may not vote on this poll
  • Q1. I like this event

86 88.66%
  • Q1. I didn't like this event

3 3.09%
  • Q2. I completed and won my hedgehog

84 86.60%
  • Q2. I started but I couldn't complete

9 9.28%
  • Q2. I didn't participate

1 1.03%
  • Q3. Yellow Bloomin Cactus

41 42.27%
  • Q3. Hedgehog Planter

52 53.61%
  • Q3. Succulent Snakeling

40 41.24%
  • Q3. Succulent Garden

48 49.48%
  • Q3. Hedgehog

65 67.01%
  • Q4. I want succulent crops, building, crafts to return permanently

57 58.76%
  • Q4. I dont want succulent crops, building, crafts to return

4 4.12%
  • Q4. I'm neutral either way

30 30.93%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 20 of 27 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking Sharp, Farmer! - 2018 Apr 26 (POLL ADDED)

Rhino Keeper
    Last edited by zxzxzp; 05-17-18 at 02:23 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Nanaof8and2great View Post
    Hi, I was wondering if there is going to be a new game with some of the items from the last game. My tree is still giving me items and the cows are still giving flowers and I went to the mines and it gave me rocks. They are taking up space so I wanted to know if I should get rid of them or keep for the next game? Thank you.
    The current event is still going on, so your cows will still give Cactus Flowers, your Succulent Tree will still drop items, and the Mine will still produce rocks. You can sell everything, including the Succulents you may still be growing, and whatever items are dropping from Deliveries or from the Fishing Pond.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Nanaof8and2great View Post
    Hi, I was wondering if there is going to be a new game with some of the items from the last game. My tree is still giving me items and the cows are still giving flowers and I went to the mines and it gave me rocks. They are taking up space so I wanted to know if I should get rid of them or keep for the next game? Thank you.
    The event has not ended yet. You will not need them after the event; you can sell them in your shop.

Merged to event thread.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by zxzxzp View Post
    That’s great...is it also possible to add a post to delete spinner or give us two more windmills to make all the sugar...
    It could be the next event prize ...two new windmills and 4 new feed mills
    Haha very funny! lol... you guys really got me in laughing stitches while trying to answer your "tough" questions. Thanks for the chuckle.

You arent expecting me to answer this, right? lol... Ok, in case you were... We cant remove regular buildings and crafts, not part of game design.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Haha very funny! lol... you guys really got me in laughing stitches while trying to answer your "tough" questions. Thanks for the chuckle.

You arent expecting me to answer this, right? lol... Ok, in case you were... We cant remove regular buildings and crafts, not part of game design.
    Maybe they can open up a secret plot of land in a corner in, like the hinterlands or something, where we can relegate unwanted buildings, like the sugar spinner. Hee!

Grand Emperor
    Awwww pooooor Spinner.... forsaken and unwanted... It's pretty, let's give it a chance guys. It was a very massive game update, I know cos I spent days updating the Guides for that particular update. I think the team was very busy at that time but they wanted to us something, let's appreciate their effort and thoughts, at least they tried.

Ops let's get back on topic of event before I get into trouble lol...

The team did a superb job with this event. It's not easy making events on multiple platforms, and they have been giving us events which cater to everyone. Well done Farm 2 team!

Thank you for this event! Thank you for the adorable hedgehog. But most of all thanks for letting us buy and sell parts to each other. It felt like the old days and the spirit of game that originally got me hooked. Keep it up!

Yes!!! This event was great! I LOVE being able to find parts in the newspaper! It was a VERY pleasant surprise! Hedgehog and decs are wonderful! So glad my little hedgehog made friends with my guinea pigs and he didn't have to go live by himself. I think he would have gotten lonely. Well done, S8!!!! Big kudos to you!!

Farm Supplier
    Although I have not sold much (there are farmers who have a lot more in their store): The event made me rich

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Awwww pooooor Spinner.... forsaken and unwanted... It's pretty, let's give it a chance guys. It was a very massive game update, I know cos I spent days updating the Guides for that particular update. I think the team was very busy at that time but they wanted to us something, let's appreciate their effort and thoughts, at least they tried.

Ops let's get back on topic of event before I get into trouble lol...

The team did a superb job with this event. It's not easy making events on multiple platforms, and they have been giving us events which cater to everyone. Well done Farm 2 team!
    congratulations on this event!
    i don?t understand the problem with the sugar spinner though, i like it!