Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What's going on with the freezing and glitching?

Nightclub Owner
    I usually try to play a round in either of the mines after winning a tourney or planting crops before I leave the game. Sometimes I'll forget and come back to only 3 out of 7 crops planted and that's a blow but since there's literally nothing I can do I try to shrug it off, doesn't really help the frustration though.

The Honorable Panda
    What specific devices do you guys play on? I am on iOS with no issues.
    Are you playing the most current version of the regular game (not a seasonal version).
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Host(ess)
    Helpppp!
    I am having all those bugs on a Lg cel phone with the most current version of the regular game (2.8.0.1g /20 Feb 2018)

Fashion Designer
    Android. Galaxy s8. Yes regular version with the new codex. It wasn't to bad today just a few rollbacks. But the other day it was enough to quit playing for the night . Thanks deadpixel. I'll check out that link.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by JustKay View Post
    I mentioned this solution in a previous thread, the glitching is like due to a race condition on the buildings/habitats you are collecting from. For example, if you collect from a farm and try to plant a new crop, the server on the other end of the internet may not have finished processing your collect command and so when you try to plant and send that request to the server it might still think you have not collected yet. I generally get around this problem by rotating around my tasks. For instance, I will collect from farms, then the quest outpost, then do a battle, then tap a few habitats for coins, before going back n.
    This doesn't help if you can't get through collecting coins from 10-20 habitats before it resets again, which was the case.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12