Thread: Essence increased?

Host(ess)

Essence increased?

just received 14 essence for a rare dragon instead of usual 10. Has it been increased? If so what are the amounts for each dragon group?

The Honorable Panda
    This is good until May 1 2018.

Disenchantment will give a little more Essence for Common and Rare trades.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Well, thanks for the extra

... sorry I am frustrated.

Ok so apparently if you want extra essence, you cant put in a super rare for 40... only something like 10 which gives you 14.

I needed 45 essence to finally make it to 1600. I was hoping to be surprised by this elusive "extra" essence when my 24 hours was up. Nope. Just the usual 40.

So i decided to try for something rare this time since I super really didnt want to wait another 24hours.

So I put in a Chameleon its rare right. Yup it said 14. Nice, I thought, in 16 hours I will finally be able to use essence to get something I really want.
    Nope! Why for the love if pete... is it 24 hours!?!?!?!?!?

#1 please, add the processing hours it will take to the screen that says how many essence you will get from the trade.

#2 please fix the count issue. When I am trading a rare it gets the count correct. But when I have traded super rares (whether breedable or unbreedable) it always says its my last one. I am referring to the same screen that tells how many essence you will recv if you trade the dragon.

And just a question that has bugged me for 2 years... why is there no dump the egg choice? I detest getting all the sunrises and would prefer to opt out of the 24 hours i hafta wait just to throw it away. Especially when there is an egg I WANT to hatch. No one has that much gold, such a waste. Of time and frustration. Titan and Virtue ... that is a really long fail time. Yes fail.
    Last edited by GinettaZ; 04-26-18 at 01:34 PM.

Banned
    Ok my problem is S8 put essense in with the combo purchases but not 10 or 20 or 30, ONLY GIVES YOU A LOUSY 3... between all this n ALL THE COMPLAINTS ALL OVER THE FORUMS REALLY S8 STOOL DOESN'T CARE OR WANNA KEEP THE VETERAN PLAYERS.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 04-27-18 at 10:10 AM. Reason: inappropriate comments