Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Storybook: Chapter 10 not finishing?

New Resident

Storybook: Chapter 10 not finishing?

I finished everything, but in the last chapter it says i?ve Got 0/5 spring horns... I beat level 30 in the tournament though 😢

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by evicle View Post
    I finished everything, but in the last chapter it says i?ve Got 0/5 spring horns... I beat level 30 in the tournament though 😢
    I've got the same problem, already restarted the game and device multiple times, but nothing helps. 😞

New Resident
    Where is my Hornflower? I?ve stayed up till midnight to mine for bells, tourney completed, but not given my prize! Very disappointed 😢 please give my Hornflower 😢😢 I?ve closed down game abd restarted, no prize....I feel *****ed! All that work, and spent gems for a blank final act! Come TL this is unacceptable

Rhino Keeper

Storybook: Chapter 10 not finishing?

I won round 30 and my prize did not trigger. I looked at the book and it says 0/0. I only have eight hours to collect.

Same problem. Have restarted game and device, still missing my hornflower.

Rhino Keeper
    I just got my prize. The game froze while I was planting and then it popped that it was in my storage.

Had the same problem with Hornflower, but it showed up in storage this morning after I turned iPad back on.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by bravewarrior View Post
    I just got my prize. The game froze while I was planting and then it popped that it was in my storage.
    Quote Originally Posted by mooskye View Post
    Had the same problem with Hornflower, but it showed up in storage this morning after I turned iPad back on.
    Glad that you got it.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by evicle View Post
    I finished everything, but in the last chapter it says i?ve Got 0/5 spring horns... I beat level 30 in the tournament though ��
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarajamie View Post
    I've got the same problem, already restarted the game and device multiple times, but nothing helps. ��
    Quote Originally Posted by Susiewhy View Post
    Where is my Hornflower? I?ve stayed up till midnight to mine for bells, tourney completed, but not given my prize! Very disappointed �� please give my Hornflower ���� I?ve closed down game abd restarted, no prize....I feel *****ed! All that work, and spent gems for a blank final act! Come TL this is unacceptable
    Quote Originally Posted by TeutonicPunnery View Post
    Same problem. Have restarted game and device, still missing my hornflower.
    Please restart your device and check your storage under "All" tab. Do let me know if it's still missing.

New Resident
    The hornflower showed up this morning

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast