Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: A New Take On An Old Nemisis: Neo Glasswing Tournament, April 24, 2018 (30 rounds)

Fashion Designer
    Just have Neo Glasswing left with two days to go. Hoping I do not have to use an ultimate

Fashion Designer
    Thanks for tips. Diamond is now breeding and passion is in line. Just lost with neo air. No surprise there but running out of higher level dragons. I have never had luck with level one dragons but have a few unbreedable ultrarares at level 6 from events that are probably no good. I don't know what else to use. I have alot of rares and superrares at level 10. None of which are good fighters except Mistmoth. But don't have any advantage with colors. Mythic sucks and is only level 9.
    I guess it's just random now.

Rhino Keeper
    i need a diamond

Fashion Designer
    Neo Glasswing is on the nest and my new habitat will be ready just in time for him!

Rhino Keeper
    Cleric has beat everything I have thrown at it. Glasswing, Mithril, Aether, Mistmoth, Unruly, Diamond 14, Unicorn 15, Fire 14, and passion. Please help!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloUncertainty View Post
    Cleric has beat everything I have thrown at it. Glasswing, Mithril, Aether, Mistmoth, Unruly, Diamond 14, Unicorn 15, Fire 14, and passion. Please help!
    Try Mercury, Anubis, Gossamer or Beryl

Fashion Designer
    Finally got it with true love 6. Smh. That was the worst I've had so far. Like 15 losses. And now there's neo glasswing.

Fashion Designer
    Beat Glasswing with Infinity. Go to arctic isle. Game crashes. Go back to arena an hour or so later. Glasswing is back. Infinity loses. Grrrr.

Fashion Designer
    Neo glasswing went down to passion 13 with a single.bash. that's good. But guess that shows his value in the arena compared to glass wing 🤔

Rhino Keeper
    I have been stuck on glass swing for 2 days now. I have tried everything I have. I've tried my diamond 15 and 11 I've tried my metal 15 I've tried my pyramid 14 I've tried my playful 14 my fire 15 and a few others. Any suggestions please.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast