Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: A New Take On An Old Nemisis: Neo Glasswing Tournament, April 24, 2018 (30 rounds)

Rhino Keeper
    I want to know why there's a button that says u can watch a video and battle again but I cant. Is there something I'm not doing right. I have and android phone but it says u can watch and battle. Please help.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by heather11778 View Post
    I want to know why there's a button that says u can watch a video and battle again but I cant. Is there something I'm not doing right. I have and android phone but it says u can watch and battle. Please help.
    I’m not sure if you’re experiencing the same problem as I am...but at the moment, the game is lagging nonstop and keeps rolling back...so I manage to watch a few ads before that happen, but the last two ads just got me back to the same battle that I was on..so I assume it’s the lag b/c I can’t even collect coins w/o it rolling back. Also, on Android.

How I watch the ads is by clicking on the small tv icon usually at the bottom right part of the screen, then I watch the ad and X out of it to continue battle. But I assume that’s what u did. You could try closing and reopening your game. But even then, I’m still lagging. So good luck, hope it works out for u~
    No Freedom of Speech Here

Fashion Designer
    Even though I’m lagging, I find it amusing seeing my dragons get beat up and come back to life afterward b/c of the lag. XD
    No Freedom of Speech Here

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by DR0G0N View Post
    I’m not sure if you’re experiencing the same problem as I am...but at the moment, the game is lagging nonstop and keeps rolling back...so I manage to watch a few ads before that happen, but the last two ads just got me back to the same battle that I was on..so I assume it’s the lag b/c I can’t even collect coins w/o it rolling back. Also, on Android.

How I watch the ads is by clicking on the small tv icon usually at the bottom right part of the screen, then I watch the ad and X out of it to continue battle. But I assume that’s what u did. You could try closing and reopening your game. But even then, I’m still lagging. So good luck, hope it works out for u~
    I've had the same thing happen several times. Press button to watch ad, then after watching, it rolls back. For the most part I just have to watch another ad or two and a new battle shows up. I'm on IOS.

Rhino Keeper
    I haven’t had as many rollbacks during tournaments since I started force closing the game after each round. If I’m watching the ad to reduce cool down time, I will force close after that. Also, I click on a few habitats or visit the mine just to make sure the game doesn’t glitch, as it sometimes does right after winning a round. It hasn’t happened in a long time. I’m on iOS.

Fashion Designer
    Took out Rogue with Dark Omen bM. Dark Omen is turning out to be one of my best fighters. Glad I spent the food to level it up to 15.

1. Kaleido 1--Kite 10 Bb
    2. Tinkerer 2---<Beastmaster 10 Mb
    3. Marionette 2---<Cosmic 10
    4. Neo Bride 3----<Neon 10
    5. Dueler 4----<RS 11
    6. Charisma 4----<Neon 10
    7. Glitter 5---<Marshmallow 10
    8. Summer Lily 6---<Neon 10(lost justice 10)
    9. Amazon 7---<Maple 14
    10. Humming 8----<Cupcake 10
    11. Athena 9----<Kite 10
    12. Night Bloom 10---<Maple 14
    13. Aerialist 11---<Maple 14
    14. Rogue 13
    15. Hera 14
    16. River 17
    17. Warden 15
    18. Delver 15
    19. Kiss 16
    20. Stargazer 19
    21. Black Knight 14
    22. Warpaint 15
    23. Scarab 20
    24. Cleric 18
    25. Green Thumb 18
    26. Triple Rainbow 19
    27. Valiant 19
    28. Daredevil 20
    29. Glasswing 20
    30. Neo Glasswing 20
    Last edited by PrincessCouture2014; 04-28-18 at 01:44 AM.
    Island Name:-RainForest
    Level:-113
    Other games I play:-
    Bakery Story 2,Restaurant Story,Fashion Story and Bakery StoryDragon Story is my most fav. Right now working on diamond hybrids and any good dragon that came along.

Feel free to add me on any and all games

Fashion Designer
    SO I'm going to try to remember....

First 5 or so, I switched between Bramble (14), Diamond (14), and Dark Omen (14) because I was out and about and didn't want to take chances.

All the champion types I beat first go with my Diamond (14).

Delver was beaten with Argentinian (12)
    Scarab I just beat with Dread Captain (12)

I don't have video option for some reason, so I have to wait the hour before each battle but I've only had a few fails so I'm moving along at a good pace.

Below additions as I beat the dragon and get a chance to add here:

Cleric beaten with Glasswing (12)
    Green Thumb beaten with Galleon (15)
    Glasswing I used ultimate after several failed attempts with Diamond (14), Achilles (11), Dark Omen (14), Galleon (15), and possibly another one or two.
    Last edited by Mostreal; 04-27-18 at 07:34 AM.

Banned
    Surprisingly I didn't have too much trouble with any champs outside of Dueler. Passion lost to Mrs Glasswing but beat Mr. Neo Glasswing on the first try. Complete results on page 1.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20180426-123144.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	27.8 KB 
ID:	43913

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20180426-121823.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	111.5 KB 
ID:	43914

Rhino Keeper
    29. Glasswing 20 - aether lvl 10 - bmb