Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Marble Keys Timer Reduced (Ends May 1 2018)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by DR0G0N View Post
    Agree, I thought they were finally going for a positive change, but nope, SIKE!
    agree x 3 .
    it takes 21 to expand new land, factor in time i have to spare the spell shop for the likes of tales, crafting battle/ mining dragon, that means it takes a whole month to expand land. while they are releasing new dragon almost like every week. how can players keep up ?

Banned

Marble key crafting changes, s8 actually listed

Thank you for changing the craft time from 24hrs to 12hrs.i dont even care it's still 8 gold to finish, i used used gold before to finish at 12 hrs. Now i can do it every 6hrs and spend 4 gold. You actually listened. Wow there is hope

Banned
    Nevermind the thanks, you didn't listen at all... I'm sooooooooo disappointing as usual with y'all. Was happy, FOR LIKE A SECOND.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by CaRee215 View Post
    Thank you for changing the craft time from 24hrs to 12hrs.i dont even care it's still 8 gold to finish, i used used gold before to finish at 12 hrs. Now i can do it every 6hrs and spend 4 gold. You actually listened. Wow there is hope
    Make as many as you can, because as of May 1st it reverts back to the full time.

Executive Chef
    Could we have this as "permanent" feature? ★ ty
    // my DS achievement (: ★ 3300+ essence ★

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Den8137259 View Post
    Could we have this as "permanent" feature? ★ ty
    I second that.

Executive Chef
    Awwww. How did I NOT notice this?!

Fashion Designer
    I started crafting one this morning while it was still 12hrs and I just checked on it and have 21hrs left. You?d think they would at least honor the time that was chosen.

Well at least S8 is consistent. They NEVER fail to disappoint

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by savage_mel View Post
    I started crafting one this morning while it was still 12hrs and I just checked on it and have 21hrs left. You?d think they would at least honor the time that was chosen.

Well at least S8 is consistent. They NEVER fail to disappoint
    Unfortunately, it's not possible to preserve existing timers before the expiration based on how the game works. We'll share the feedback with the team that not being able to preserve the timers after expiration is disappointing. We previously had one for half Evolution timers a few years back that had the same feedback and I don't think we've run the event again since.

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Unfortunately, it's not possible to preserve existing timers before the expiration based on how the game works. We'll share the feedback with the team that not being able to preserve the timers after expiration is disappointing. We previously had one for half Evolution timers a few years back that had the same feedback and I don't think we've run the event again since.
    And again: wow...just wow....

Edit: a simple suggestion for an easy fix --> make the 12 hours permanent instead of the completely ridiculous 24 hours...
    Last edited by RhodryMaelwaedd; 05-01-18 at 12:54 PM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast