Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
This is currently for the birthday celebration and is available until 5/1 ~10:30am pacific time.
Hi Elsa, as can be seen from the comments in this thread, the community would really like to see the reduced timer to 12 hours as a permanent change. Like others, I had thought when it first started that it was a permanent positive change.

As a long-term player (i.e. since a few months after DS was launched), I was down to one free habitat space left on my island and in the unenviable position of not being able to clear space fast enough to procure new habitats when this timer was suddenly reduced. I began spending more gold again and played all the Birthday events in April amassing 24 new (and mostly amazing) dragons. Now, with the Marble Key crafting timer increased back to 24 hours again and each new space now requiring 20+ Marble Keys for me to unlock, it will take at least a month to clear each new space.

There's a fine line between trying to slow down play with your long-term players along with earning money, and this ridiculously long timer, I would say is a barrier to earning more money taking enjoyment away from the game. I'm going to have to slow down again, stop playing most events, and leave plenty of dragons in storage which I'm sure many other players in the same position will have to do as well.

Please take this feedback to your team and we all hope that there will be more positive developments on this front soon.