Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon: LEADERBOARD - Best Party April 24 2018

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CranberryMil View Post
    Nice golden grapes
    Are these temporary? I saw a popup that said new fruit. I guess it was a goal since it said "plant 1 golden upgrape" but I was in a hurry to craft a Neo Diamond that I closed it and planted it at after I started the Leaderboard event. Wished I had left the Bubble and Dapper dragons on their nests a little longer after the Bingo event was over. Would have helped with the LB.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by G4OU812 View Post
    Are these temporary? I saw a popup that said new fruit. I guess it was a goal since it said "plant 1 golden upgrape" but I was in a hurry to craft a Neo Diamond that I closed it and planted it at after I started the Leaderboard event. Wished I had left the Bubble and Dapper dragons on their nests a little longer after the Bingo event was over. Would have helped with the LB.
    Yes, the new crop is also limited time.

Banned
    Through normal play no one will get Seeker and Neo Black Pearl. They should either lower the point requirements or extend the event to 11 or 12 days and stop cutting and pasting events when they have different durations. This wasn't cool just like the changes in the World Event no one likes now.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cat_chick10 View Post
    Ooh, I want that one. Too bad I have never won a leaderboard in my life
    Might be too late for this one, but if you're interested, please PM me with your relevant island config (including whether you're playing on ioS or Android) and I'll give you some tips and strategies for winning. It isn't too difficult. :-)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ozigal View Post
    Wow.. is that right 7.2 k in 7 days, don't we normally get 11 days for that quantity. Great main prize that I am sure will entice spenders.,it will make an interesting fight for leaders. Good luck to those that are trying for top spot. I am definitely sitting this one out.
    I guess that's because it's because the grand prize is a great ultra rare dragon which many will want. It's achievable for ioS players with four nests and two Evolution Temples, along with a reserve of around 250k food (along with utilising Arctic Isles as well).

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by roadui View Post
    Some players level 200 want have a gold trophy? I would like share with 19 others players.
    Does some one already tried to do that with a full group or more than 1 or 2 players?
    I've seen it done before with a five way tie for first place. What I find though is many players don't bother to check their walls for messages.

Nightclub Owner
    I've only just now logged in for the first time since Monday so I'm pretty well behind but I'll still give it a go since it's apparently impossible for me to let an event slide by, lol.

As for the tying, I've had a message on my wall about being interested in ties for LBs for ages and no one has ever taken me up on it. Either they're not seeing it or they're not interested, one can never be sure.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I've only just now logged in for the first time since Monday so I'm pretty well behind but I'll still give it a go since it's apparently impossible for me to let an event slide by, lol.

As for the tying, I've had a message on my wall about being interested in ties for LBs for ages and no one has ever taken me up on it. Either they're not seeing it or they're not interested, one can never be sure.
    I don't get it how can u tie. Unless ur one and two and then u have to move up together as 3 or 4 approach. Throwing everyth ing off. Unless the entire group decided to tie. It seems like I'd get shafted somehow. But I did have someone mention tha5 to me before when I had gotten second and they were the firs5 place person. I just didn't understand it I guess.
    Kevin07. I'd like to hear those tips.

Quote Originally Posted by summersalt View Post
    I don't get it how can u tie. Unless ur one and two and then u have to move up together as 3 or 4 approach. Throwing everyth ing off. Unless the entire group decided to tie. It seems like I'd get shafted somehow. But I did have someone mention tha5 to me before when I had gotten second and they were the firs5 place person. I just didn't understand it I guess.
    Kevin07. I'd like to hear those tips.
    It is achievable. I've seen players do it on Bingo games too, but it requires some serious trust. You have to give trust to someone who probably just posted a msg on your wall. If they move even one point, then you are *****ed. Even a regularly gem gifting neighbour betrayed me in FFS when we had a tie going and I got so upset. Stopped our gem gifting arrangement and began plotting my revenge. First and last time I will ever try for tied win now.
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795
    -Made in Meiji-era okiya Attachment 35794 @KayJust

BlossomPicnicAttachment 35799
    Monster!Attachment 36956

Banned
    My leaderboard has bolted, 18,000 and 10,000 respectively and still boost. The leader has 1 GPD which confuses me as why not just buy the Dragon and stop using gold in a negative way that others can?t or won?t compete for it!

I want this dragon and will probably buy it just before the end if I am feeling brash as my GDP?s allow me to do this and I can save my food for another time.

What I would really like is to be placed in a normal group that just plays this event normally but I seem to always be placed in the groups with Boost Syndrome! (Haha new definition for boosting)

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast