View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

19 52.78%
  • I didn't like this event

6 16.67%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

9 25.00%
  • I didn't participate

2 5.56%
  • Puddle Paddler

19 52.78%
  • Adorabull

15 41.67%
  • Sirrus

16 44.44%
  • Water Dog

21 58.33%
  • Lily Drake

21 58.33%
  • Showery Stone

2 5.56%
  • Glowing Garden

18 50.00%
  • I didn't like the prizes

4 11.11%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: LEADERBOARD: Pretty Puddles - 2018 Apr 24 (POLL ADDED)

I am very pleased with this leaderboard

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugarcat5 View Post
    I am pleasantly surprised that i got first on my baby acct and second on my main acct. I do boost often on my main acct to stay competitive and several people in my group took a big lead almost right away so I didn't think I had a chance but I strategized a little and i was able to get second. So happy about getting the lily Drake on both acct. It's so adorable. My baby acct I only boost once for the entire thing so I didn't have much hope in the beginning but I just crept into the lead towards the end n held on. Congrats to all the other winners out there n for those of u who didn't do as well as u wanted there is always next time so don't give up hope.
    congrats on a double win.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Callyvitale19 View Post
    congrats on a double win.
    Thank u so much!!

Fashion Designer
    Lily Drake - 15 hrs

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20180501-192749.jpg 
Views:	119 
Size:	150.4 KB 
ID:	44053

Grand Emperor
    Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Please vote and feel free to share your constructive feedback. Thank you for your participation!

This is a private poll and you can select multiple choices. The poll will close in 10 days.

(Select Full Site option at the bottom of the forum page to vote/view the poll.)

Fashion Designer
    I think this is constructive criticism although some may not. LB's aren't my favorite but I really don't mind them either. What I find offensive is the constant name calling and trying to make players who do spend real money feel guilty. I did win this one and i posted the egg, usually I keep quiet if I win because some may take it the wrong way. I'm just happy that I was able to win one. Yes, as a rule to win a LB you will need to use gems and I realize not everyone can or is willing to spend money. I have a small budget set aside for entertainment and sometimes I spend it here. S8 is in business and I think LB is were they get a lot of revenue from. Please stop trying to belittle players that spend some money to win and start thanking them and have some gratitude because every penny people spend on this game adds up and keeps this game free for everyone who can't or won't spend money. I don't spend much but I do want to thank everyone that does. Rant over

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Callyvitale19 View Post
    I think this is constructive criticism although some may not. LB's aren't my favorite but I really don't mind them either. What I find offensive is the constant name calling and trying to make players who do spend real money feel guilty. I did win this one and i posted the egg, usually I keep quiet if I win because some may take it the wrong way. I'm just happy that I was able to win one. Yes, as a rule to win a LB you will need to use gems and I realize not everyone can or is willing to spend money. I have a small budget set aside for entertainment and sometimes I spend it here. S8 is in business and I think LB is were they get a lot of revenue from. Please stop trying to belittle players that spend some money to win and start thanking them and have some gratitude because every penny people spend on this game adds up and keeps this game free for everyone who can't or won't spend money. I don't spend much but I do want to thank everyone that does. Rant over
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tumblr_lmt7t4yvze1qbqg63o1_400-1.gif 
Views:	41 
Size:	493.3 KB 
ID:	44086
    Primary FFS Account - Persepheny
    Secondary FFS Account - Sakrysta
    Tertiary FFS Account - MenollyPiper
    Post containing my battle strengths list: Testing & Results Post #136 - Last updated: 2019-04-22

Banned
    I spend *way* too much on this game and DS. It's getting ridiculous, and I still don't manage to win LBs anymore.

Farm Supplier
    Look alike it easier to win when same leaderboard with dragon story for most of people in here, like me i can only choose one leaderboard to play, i chose dragon can not joined fantasy sad

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456