View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

19 52.78%
  • I didn't like this event

6 16.67%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

9 25.00%
  • I didn't participate

2 5.56%
  • Puddle Paddler

19 52.78%
  • Adorabull

15 41.67%
  • Sirrus

16 44.44%
  • Water Dog

21 58.33%
  • Lily Drake

21 58.33%
  • Showery Stone

2 5.56%
  • Glowing Garden

18 50.00%
  • I didn't like the prizes

4 11.11%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: LEADERBOARD: Pretty Puddles - 2018 Apr 24 (POLL ADDED)

Quote Originally Posted by heyyou0123 View Post
    Any one know how many hours waterdog is?
    Hatching for waterdog is 8 hours.

Rhino Keeper
    Hoping to finish in 4th place after holding 2nd place for a few days without using gems nor boosts throughout the leaderboard. Then, with 22 hours to go. someone comes along from out of nowhere and is boosting, overtakes 1st place. I go to their forest and see a Honey Bear egg on nest, I leave for a few seconds and go back, egg is gone and no bear in site. I repeat going back and forth to their forest every few seconds and see breeding, then I see egg, back and forth. Only saw evolving twice out of 8 times that I started looking. Really pathetic. Hope they miss a utility bill payment.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by G4OU812 View Post
    Hoping to finish in 4th place after holding 2nd place for a few days without using gems nor boosts throughout the leaderboard. Then, with 22 hours to go. someone comes along from out of nowhere and is boosting, overtakes 1st place. I go to their forest and see a Honey Bear egg on nest, I leave for a few seconds and go back, egg is gone and no bear in site. I repeat going back and forth to their forest every few seconds and see breeding, then I see egg, back and forth. Only saw evolving twice out of 8 times that I started looking. Really pathetic. Hope they miss a utility bill payment.
    you hope they miss a utility payment? I'm sorry but that sounds childish to me. S8 is in business and LB is where they make money. Instead of being grateful that there are people who can and will spend money to help keep this game free for others you wish them bad. I've won some LB's and I've definitely lost quite a few. What that person was doing is what I refer to as speed breeding, breed, hatch and sell over and over again and It can use a lot of gems. Every game I play (I play 3 games) the very top prize can occasionally win by luck but if you really want to win it usually cost money. Im not crazy about "snipers" but we all have diffetent strategies and i understand why some hold back till the end to decide to go for it or not. There are some that buy boosts everyday and sometimes 2 or 3 time a day. Its a game and thats all part of it. I'm sorry you went from 2nd to 4th but please don't wish bad for those who win.
    Last edited by Callyvitale19; 05-01-18 at 10:35 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Agreed. I get tired of seeing people who strive to win these contests constantly being characterized as "snipers" or being somehow devious or bad-spirited for simply using common sense and strategy. Granted, I will agree that players who run their totals super high and buy multiple boosts seem unwise. But not knowing anything about them personally, I see no reason to wish them ill. For all we know, they budget their money carefully so that they can play the game how they want. We have no idea how they achieved the means to accomplish their goals.

I hoard and scrimp and plan and weigh my odds carefully when playing a Leaderboard. I don't spend a dime, but I do often win. It makes the most sense for me not to expend significant effort until the very end, for the very reason I see most players complaining about. There's still time for someone else to come along and beat you, or run up the score and either convince you to spend more than you wanted to, or surrender having spent a lot of resources for no gain. Plus you can watch your group - if you have big spenders, you know you'll just have to sit back and wait for the next Leaderboard, and you haven't wasted resources.

I don't get why people get so upset. It's a game. If it's that distressing, I would consider stepping back and considering how much value I was placing on something that isn't real - or for that matter, how much money I was spending.
    Primary FFS Account - Persepheny
    Secondary FFS Account - Sakrysta
    Tertiary FFS Account - MenollyPiper
    Post containing my battle strengths list: Testing & Results Post #136 - Last updated: 2019-04-22

Fashion Designer
    Grrr!!! I got distracted and missed the ending! I wasn't seriously planning to try for the grand prize this time, but I was at least going to feed enough to get the milestones! I am so mad at myself!
    Post containing my battle strengths list: Testing & Results Post #136 - Last updated: 2019-04-22

Farm Supplier
    I spent more than 50 dollars to use at the end of the leader board to get ahead only to be third!!!! I am soooooo angry right now! AND I used a lot more throughout the whole thing!!! What a waste I am not spending on lb anymore!!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakrysta View Post
    Grrr!!! I got distracted and missed the ending! I wasn't seriously planning to try for the grand prize this time, but I was at least going to feed enough to get the milestones! I am so mad at myself!
    Sorry to hear that you didnt complete the Milestone. Feel sorry for you.
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Quote Originally Posted by Sakrysta View Post
    You weren't the only one... my regular nemesis was in my group again and I thought I might have a chance to challenge them again after losing the last few LB to them. Was almost disappointed that they didn't boost and even try to do anything at the end There were other competitors though, but I should be grateful I managed to win gold this time in their absence They normally hit around the 14 000 mark in past LBs!
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795
    -Made in Meiji-era okiya Attachment 35794 @KayJust

BlossomPicnicAttachment 35799
    Monster!Attachment 36956

Fashion Designer
    Congrats JustKay! I honestly didn't even look at who were in my groups this time. Only Persepheny's group went really high, but I was determined not to spend any more food than necessary unless the groups were super easy. At least this way, I didn't talk myself into trying at the last minute. LOL

Rhino Keeper
    I am pleasantly surprised that i got first on my baby acct and second on my main acct. I do boost often on my main acct to stay competitive and several people in my group took a big lead almost right away so I didn't think I had a chance but I strategized a little and i was able to get second. So happy about getting the lily Drake on both acct. It's so adorable. My baby acct I only boost once for the entire thing so I didn't have much hope in the beginning but I just crept into the lead towards the end n held on. Congrats to all the other winners out there n for those of u who didn't do as well as u wanted there is always next time so don't give up hope.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast