View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

19 52.78%
  • I didn't like this event

6 16.67%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

9 25.00%
  • I didn't participate

2 5.56%
  • Puddle Paddler

19 52.78%
  • Adorabull

15 41.67%
  • Sirrus

16 44.44%
  • Water Dog

21 58.33%
  • Lily Drake

21 58.33%
  • Showery Stone

2 5.56%
  • Glowing Garden

18 50.00%
  • I didn't like the prizes

4 11.11%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: LEADERBOARD: Pretty Puddles - 2018 Apr 24 (POLL ADDED)

Farm Supplier
    Hmm....let's see, on my leader board first place is.... dun dun dun..... a grand 6,571! And I am... DUN DUN dun.....a much lower 2234 ( or so).... great just GREAT heh heh

Farm Supplier
    Any one know how many hours waterdog is?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by honoroll321 View Post
    Hmm....let's see, on my leader board first place is.... dun dun dun..... a grand 6,571! And I am... DUN DUN dun.....a much lower 2234 ( or so).... great just GREAT heh heh
    The person in my group hit 9k before it was even released for 30minutes.. no real chance at all. Im at a low 3200 in second but hopefully all the players run out of resources soon because its been a nattle of thee boost since it started! Good luck to all

Rhino Keeper
    First one in my group has now 10k and second place is boosting all the time... Just wish the final prize was for the top five positions 😟

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tahitii View Post
    First one in my group has now 10k and second place is boosting all the time... Just wish the final prize was for the top five positions ��
    Amen! Limiting the top prize animal to just 2 players is too few, in my opinion. It should be top 5. Or, get this, it could be like the other milestones and have a threshold - a fairly high threshold, but still, if all 20 people in the group manage to achieve, say 12,000 points, they all get it. The top 2 would get it no matter what, and if the others wanted it bad enough and could achieve enough points, they would get it, also.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post

So, just to be absolutely certain, we do *not* get extra points for hatching the Puddle Paddler even if we are using a boost? I really thought that in the past we could get 450 points if we were using a 1.5x boost, but I did not get extra points this time, so I guess it *is* a waste of gems to boost that early in the game.
    Yes, I'm quoting myself. So, I had a boost going when I leveled by Puddle Paddler to level 12, which is supposed to give 400 lb pts, but I clearly got a notice saying I had 600 pts. So can anyone say for sure or not whether we get extra lb points using boosts on the side goals like that?!??!? @Rynetory ?????

Grand Emperor
    Yes, I'm quoting myself. So, I had a boost going when I leveled by Puddle Paddler to level 12, which is supposed to give 400 lb pts, but I clearly got a notice saying I had 600 pts. So can anyone say for sure or not whether we get extra lb points using boosts on the side goals like that?!??!? @Rynetory ?????
    I'm checking on this. We usually get extra points from the goals when we use boosts. Are you very sure you didnt get them the previous time? Glad that you did this round.

Grand Emperor
    What about the rest of you? Did you guys get extra leaderboard points from the Paddling for Points goals with boosts?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    What about the rest of you? Did you guys get extra leaderboard points from the Paddling for Points goals with boosts?
    I dont believe i got extra points during the boost for paddler

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by miadoubled View Post
    I dont believe i got extra points during the boost for paddler
    I didn't get an answer from the team on this but I got extra leaderboard points from the Paddling for Points goals while using boost. I would suggest that you contact Support via support form for an agent to check your game.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast