Thread: Birthday Bonanza Feedback

Host(ess)

Birthday Bonanza Feedback

I got a notification for feedback on the Birthday Bonanza Tales. It took me to a survey with a few questions regarding the tales. What did you put on the survey? I put that the food levels were a little high. I also put that the dragons are good prizes and that the mystic maps/raw marble were not good prizes.

Fashion Designer
    I accidentally closed the survey before I could complete it

Nightclub Owner
    I mentioned a lot...maybe too much, lol. I said the food requirements were too high, that we shouldn't be forced to raise the event dragons to such high levels as it takes away from the rest of our playing. I mentioned that lots of people had difficulties winning the battles with the event dragons and that it was terrible that so many people couldn't complete because they couldn't breed the Common dragon needed. Most importantly (to me at least) I said that looking back at the older DTs, it's sad to see how much harder it's become to complete with normal, daily playing. I was just looking at the events from like two years ago and the difference is so extreme it's not even funny.

What gets me about these surveys is the questions about our preparation/planning for the event. The way they phrase the question makes it seem as if there are a million different ways to complete the event and some people just can't figure it out. But in reality, what more could people possibly do? There are set goals we have to achieve and very little variation could be employed to do so. They should perhaps think about asking better worded/more relevant questions than "I think if I tried harder I could have succeeded" or however they put it.

All in all, the surveys are a step in the right direction but they really need some fine tuning I think. Other than the areas where we're free to write what we wish I don't think the data they're gathering is the data they should be looking at when it comes to improving the game.

Nightclub Owner
    I indicated that the food requirements were too high and that I didn't like having to win battles with specific dragons. Neo Fire got beat over and over for me to the point that I had to use one Ultimate for 12 gold
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    I indicated that the food requirements were too high and that I didn't like having to win battles with specific dragons. Neo Fire got beat over and over for me to the point that I had to use one Ultimate for 12 gold
    I haven’t been participating in events for some time now, I know that they require certain dragons to fight, but Neos too...

Those are the dragons I avoid getting since they are a copy cat of the predecessor. XP
    No Freedom of Speech Here