Thread: You've taken the fun out these goals!

Rhino Keeper

You've taken the fun out these goals!

The first appliance on this new 8/30/18 goal requires 40 parts! That's insane! I have close to 400 neighbors, and even though it's no problem for me to get what I need fairly quick, It'll still take longer than usual. I feel for the bakeries who keep far less than I do.

Also, what's making me want to quit this game. Even though I constantly post I'm not adding nbrs, I get bombarded with "add me" requests. Players, if you've been playing this game for a while you should have the sense to check people's walls for this message. I guess my next step is to post "If you ask me to add you I not only will not, I will NOT tip you back". Think I'll do that.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by nightshine7 View Post
    The first appliance on this new 8/30/18 goal requires 40 parts! That's insane! I have close to 400 neighbors, and even though it's no problem for me to get what I need fairly quick, It'll still take longer than usual. I feel for the bakeries who keep far less than I do.

Also, what's making me want to quit this game. Even though I constantly post I'm not adding nbrs, I get bombarded with "add me" requests. Players, if you've been playing this game for a while you should have the sense to check people's walls for this message. I guess my next step is to post "If you ask me to add you I not only will not, I will NOT tip you back". Think I'll do that.
    Lol, no offense, but that won?t scare anyone from asking to be your neighbor.

Grand Emperor
    For further discussion on current goal, please continue discussion in the existing thread. Thanks.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ts-2018-Aug-30

(Closing duplicate thread)