Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Missing Blue Unicorn

Missing Blue Unicorn

I won the blue unicorn, went to take it out....and guess what it?s gone. I sent pm, how long on responses usually. Thanks

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Coatiowner View Post
    I won the blue unicorn, went to take it out....and guess what it?s gone. I sent pm, how long on responses usually. Thanks
    That has happened to me in the past, I try to take screen shots when I win something in that circumstance, it’s like a time lapse, or I notice it when someone visits the farm, it just goes back a little and I need to redo things but have lost things or they didn’t count in the process

No, there’s wasnt a glitch this time or a visit. I went to get habitat, and when went back unicorn gone. Too late on a screen shot.

Grand Emperor
    Can you restart your device and check your cellar again? You may need to scroll to the end to make sure. Please let me know if it's still missing.

I tried that, it’s still not there. Thanks

Hi again. I?ve tried restarting a couple of times and still no unicorn 😢

Grand Emperor
    They have checked and couldn't find a record of your Blue Unicorn in your accounts. I'm sorry guys...

Sorry that’s a lie, an unexceptable one. I want my blue unicorn. When their game screws up the honable thing to do is correct their mistake. Sad thing is I knew they would lie about it since I have played their games for years. Like on C.S. when they went in and took every ones Ali. Or the fantasy fairy tail game, and they kept all my gems I was saving. Theres a lot more, but I made my point. I paid for the special package. I got the blue unicorn on the 4 th try. All I’m asking is they correct their error and give me what’s rightfully mine. Do the right thing Storm 8.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast