Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FASHION GOALS 2018-Apr-20 Pretty in Plaid (6.5 days) [Relisted]

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by VanaCatu View Post
    exactly you cannot have two similar items in closet )))

of course, if the prizes were from design tab, i believe you wd get 2nd set of them.
    Thanks for confirming. I started the goal but then hit a wall because I'm maxed out on the wallpaper. Glad to sit this one out since I have plenty to do in my other Story games
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

When it says above the goal finishes on the 26th it means 25th or 26th midnight ? Thank you.

Good thing I finished this goal before because I’d never finish it now. I desided to do it again just for something to do, 20 of my old brooches counted yesterday but I only got 5 today, at that rate it would have taken me 6 days to get enough. It doesn’t really matter now if I get them though since I already have the outfit and the hair, nothing to win really. I wish they brought back some sort of outfit I hadn’t finished yet.

Quote Originally Posted by irenecanoes View Post
    When it says above the goal finishes on the 26th it means 25th or 26th midnight ? Thank you.
    can finally see the deadline. it's 18:00 26th PDT (=02:00am 27th GMT)

Rhino Keeper
    I'm seriously shocked that there's an update. I haven't logged into Fashion Story in a year! Opened my shop back up but it looks like my > 50 + neighbors have QUIT. It would be nice if this game got it's act together and put word out on social media or something that it's back up & running.

Can anyone help me!!!!! I finished this goal they gave me the hair, red wig but no blue Merida dress! I put the last goal was to put the plaid caps/hats and I did and mad  Christina [] lol  didn't give me the last reward! Is it a glitch or something? The whole goal disappeared though, don't know what happened and I'm so [] off im so angry 
    Last edited by kooky panda; 04-30-18 at 09:22 AM. Reason: inappropriate word

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by vannalove23 View Post
    Can anyone help me!!!!! I finished this goal they gave me the hair, red wig but no blue Merida dress! I put the last goal was to put the plaid caps/hats and I did and mad  Christina [] lol  didn't give me the last reward! Is it a glitch or something? The whole goal disappeared though, don't know what happened and I'm so [] off im so angry 
    It is in the closet. It's on the shirt tab, all the way at the end. It's the last item. Also, remember, you can't use profanity.
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by vannalove23 View Post
    As per my Pm to you, I did have someone check your game and you didn't complete the "Highland Hats!" quest, which rewards the Archer outfit.

Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12