Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Six ways to celebrate Six years (ends May 1 2018)

Ok so apparently if you want extra essence, you cant put in a super rare for 40... only something like 10 which gives you 14.

I needed 45 essence to finally make it to 1600. I was hoping to be surprised by this elusive "extra" essence when my 24 hours was up. Nope. Just the usual 40.

So i decided to try for something rare this time since I super realky didnt want to wait anotger 24hours.

So I put in a Chameleon its rare right. Yup it said 14. Nice, I thought, in 16 hours I will finally be able to use essence to get something I really want.
    Nope! Why for the love if pete... is it 24 hours?!?!?!?!

24 hours for something so low!
    So, how am I to know when a bleepin bleep bleep rare is going to cost more than what ut should?

>>>>>>>When are you going to PUT IT IN THE NOTIFICATION of how many hours it will take?

>>>>>>>and please, stop with the message that says you only have one because its super rare ... when you actually have two.
    (For rares it says you have 2 currently)

Very frustrated with no times being told up front how long its gonna take, because, I might have other plans.... hence the need to know.
    Like not all rares take 16 hours.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by JustKay View Post
    Yes, does anybody know when this sale ends? Do we have an official word from S8? The poster they show in game doesn't have an end date/time.

The sales end 5/1 at ~10:30am pacific time.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Thanks, Kooky! Much appreciated. A diamond hybrid will be very useful in this leaderboard

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    That goes for all dragons and habitats that are on sale right now? Also the gpd Kintsugi?

Fashion Designer
    Thanks to this boosted breeding, I finally got the Social dragon that has been eluding me for years

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by GinettaZ View Post
    Ok so apparently if you want extra essence, you cant put in a super rare for 40... only something like 10 which gives you 14.

I needed 45 essence to finally make it to 1600. I was hoping to be surprised by this elusive "extra" essence when my 24 hours was up. Nope. Just the usual 40.

So i decided to try for something rare this time since I super realky didnt want to wait anotger 24hours.

So I put in a Chameleon its rare right. Yup it said 14. Nice, I thought, in 16 hours I will finally be able to use essence to get something I really want.
    Nope! Why for the love if pete... is it 24 hours?!?!?!?!

24 hours for something so low!
    So, how am I to know when a bleepin bleep bleep rare is going to cost more than what ut should?

>>>>>>>When are you going to PUT IT IN THE NOTIFICATION of how many hours it will take?

>>>>>>>and please, stop with the message that says you only have one because its super rare ... when you actually have two.
    (For rares it says you have 2 currently)

Very frustrated with no times being told up front how long its gonna take, because, I might have other plans.... hence the need to know.
    Like not all rares take 16 hours.
    Umm .. i thought it told me the time before I hit disenchant.. And it definitely tells me the amount of essence. Simply click on the dragon. Prior to hitting disenchant. Its right there!! It will say 3 essence for common 14 for rare for this limited time and 40 for super rare and a hundred for ultra rare. There was and is no guessing. I have yet to come along ANY rare that takes 16 hours. So far every single common is 16 hrs, every rare, super rare and ultra rare is 24hours. But I could be wrong. Maybe it doesnt say a time and i just know this now after severral months . Nothing has changed. I have not fou d it to be random as ur indicating.
    Which rares take 16 hours? if this is true.. I'd love to stock up and ensure I don't sell them off the nest dependingon the evol times. . Like common sunrises and luck dragons and rare holographic . I use them to egg other islands. Lol
    Last edited by summersalt; 04-27-18 at 07:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RhodryMaelwaedd View Post
    That goes for all dragons and habitats that are on sale right now? Also the gpd Kintsugi?
    Never mind, Kintsugi has a timer in the market

Nightclub Owner
    I accidentally activated the Diamond Temple on Monday, thank goodness it was for a reduced price. Between that and the Boosted Breeding I've managed to bag 4 diamond hybrids (all repeats so they're headed to the trading portal) 8 Super Rares and my third Neo Kitsune. I know I can't disenchant them but I didn't want to 'waste' all the accumulated small gifts. All in all, not a bad celebration on my island but I'm still keeping my fingers crossed I get one of the few diamond hybrids I need before the first.

What would be great is if for the next celebration they give us a week were every dragon is usable in the Codex both to disenchant and craft...Wouldn't that be awesome?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234