Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Neo Gold Dragon: April 20 2018 (GOAL)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinW07 View Post
    Totally agree! I've been getting Sunrise just about every try even with using the free Boosted Breed over the last 2 days. Even speed bred my Breeding Den and Roost to no avail! Only getting Commons. Too bad there isn't a Tales event on right now requiring Sunrise as the target common! :-)

Just had my last try with 8.5 hours to go using the free "Boosted Breed" with Griffin & Leopard, and guess what, yet another common Sunrise!
    That's why I refused to do this one. I have never ever gotten one of these dragons. However I do get lucky enough to bred common tales dragon most times. But not these limited rares and super rares. Sunrise is my nemesis.. I saw yellow white and I never looked back. Just thought I'd stop by and see how many actually got it. I won't even breed two hybrids together that contain a yellow and a white on each side for fear it will be a sunrise outcome.

Executive Chef
    Oh great! I get 17 hours in the den with less than three hours left. After spending $4.99 plus taxes on gold to speed bred and four sunrises in my nests. They are SO lucky I really want this Neo Unicorn.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456