Page 52 of 56 FirstFirst ... 242484950515253545556 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 4/19 - Glimmerblossom Event |goals and prize info in posts 1-2

Farm Supplier
    I have a question, should we used up all our energy before the start of weekend warrior, say i have 100 energy ? By the end of unlimited energy, will it just refill energy of 40 or it will revert back to balance of energy you had before ?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bakerygame99 View Post
    I have a question, should we used up all our energy before the start of weekend warrior, say i have 100 energy ? By the end of unlimited energy, will it just refill energy of 40 or it will revert back to balance of energy you had before ?
    It will revert back to your amt of energy before the start of the unlimited energy.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bakerygame99 View Post
    go to the 'Bugs & Issues' thread.. it's at the very beginning of the 'Castle Story' menu.. before you enter this one- 'Discussions'
    I just read our mod's answer to your question and what to do if your energy doesn't re-appear.
    it's the 5th thread down on that menu.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by CathyDucky View Post
    It will revert back to your amt of energy before the start of the unlimited energy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    go to the 'Bugs & Issues' thread.. it's at the very beginning of the 'Castle Story' menu.. before you enter this one- 'Discussions'
    I just read our mod's answer to your question and what to do if your energy doesn't re-appear.
    it's the 5th thread down on that menu.
    Hi Thanks all for answering

Rhino Keeper
    Im upset with the weekend warrior, which started around midnight and I fell to sleep after few steps and never finished one. This is so unfair!!!
    kingdom name: etherial, lvl 50

Rhino Keeper
    I didn't participate any of the weekend warrior this event, due to time-zone difference

all I did on Sat was to craft the last green lantern (was waiting for IVY to drop) to upgrade to level 6. The reward of the 100 FANS for completing level 6 was very helpful

I collected from Dojo 4 times on Sunday and completed the quest

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jesslau9 View Post
    I didn't participate any of the weekend warrior this event, due to time-zone difference

all I did on Sat was to craft the last green lantern (was waiting for IVY to drop) to upgrade to level 6. The reward of the 100 FANS for completing level 6 was very helpful

I collected from Dojo 4 times on Sunday and completed the quest
    You give me hope for the fans. I've had a very busy 3 days (lost an entire day of Ivy with more than 12 hours between collections) and wasn't able to collect from the dojo very often. Tuesday and Weds are busy too, so today plus finishing the dojo just might get me 650 fans.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by nateryd View Post
    Two things...
    1. I did not get unlimited energy from those side quest with the baron AT ALL! Just full energy.
    2. Just placed my blossom gate for the first time.... ummmmm it bigger that the dojo and wayy bigger than the fences that are supposed to go with it. It looks ridiculous.
    Here is what I did for the giant gate problem, if you need an idea....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0170.jpg 
Views:	207 
Size:	272.3 KB 
ID:	43986
    No Gems For Runes!

Quote Originally Posted by nateryd View Post
    Two things...
    1. I did not get unlimited energy from those side quest with the baron AT ALL! Just full energy.
    2. Just placed my blossom gate for the first time.... ummmmm it bigger that the dojo and wayy bigger than the fences that are supposed to go with it. It looks ridiculous.
    MOo all ya'all.

1) While I did get 20min unlimited and 10min unlimited, it didnt go well. I'm not complaining but for one bit as I realize S8 needent give us ANY "free" turns, so the fact that I got some I appreciate #grovel. I complete Task 1, get 30 Energy, Complete Task 2. Exit\quit game properly. After exit make sure forced closed window, restart game. Takes at least a min to connect always, and I am on 4G. I have 18mins Unlimited time, wow, woohoo. I had laid out rocks to try for some extra Golden nuggets. Bang away for a few min, fast close, repeat, ... around 3min left, game freezes... Locks up, it restarts, but doesn't restart. Force close, restart, hangs, for well over the remaining time. Return in game, with about 15 chopped rock outcroppings, back, all of the "stuff" on my board, reset. Like the last 10-12min of the 20mins didn't even happen.
    It's the reset that is ****ing me. Like I said, Thanks for the extra turns, I only bring this up to say Hey this happened, not because I want or expect anything.
    After attempting to reorg my board, kicked off the last Task, triggered Unlim, Quit, Force Close, Restart, 8min left of Unlim time. That worked correctly and the game did not reset during this last bit.

2) Really, it's a big Gate... have you not been to the Japanese section of Epcot... google it, tiny fence, BIG gate.
    What ya need is a really big Japanese tower building, like the size of Greselda's castle... but I have no place to put that. When you open up the 3rd Sister, will we get 4 more Squares up top? Air Sister as it were?

All Hail the MOothraki!
    Chief Beef
    MOo!
    Last edited by beefus; 04-30-18 at 08:23 AM. Reason: Get your tiny feet off my miniaturized bonsai lawn!
    Stop censoring\deleting my posts... I'll not make it easy for you.
    I will add my voice loudly to this community. #Censorship
    I will lurk, smirk and be smarter... #PokeTheBear
    MOothrakian Chief Beef<--- Click it... you know you want to...
    CattleProd#1-:📿[🕹🔴🛡]🐮[♦️####################€ᄃ✨⚡️✨

New Resident
    When I started this event I was able to count fans, after a few days I'm still counting fans but cannot collect any items or be included in the community event as the page is no longer showing up. I've collected a lot of fans now and would love to collect items on offer. What can I do?