Page 51 of 56 FirstFirst ... 41474849505152535455 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 4/19 - Glimmerblossom Event |goals and prize info in posts 1-2

Fashion Designer
    FYI they want you to go all out and buy lots of chests.
    I spent 500 gems on the discounted chests. That's 20 chests. Over half have only fans. I did get a nice rainbow of lanterns which I was stoked about but NO EGG. seriously I'm glad I picked up the pink one in the saw because there's no hope trying The Blue Box Lottery unless you feel like shelling out big dough on potentially junk

Rhino Keeper
    Two things...
    1. I did not get unlimited energy from those side quest with the baron AT ALL! Just full energy.
    2. Just placed my blossom gate for the first time.... ummmmm it bigger that the dojo and wayy bigger than the fences that are supposed to go with it. It looks ridiculous.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    Attachment 43980

half price! 25 instead of 50 maybe I'll just buy one to keep.. LOL!

maybe we get blue Phoenix on sale tomorrow? or maybe not? it's certainly not worth the drops.. but it's a real beauty!
    I am thinking among the same lines. I have my Phoenix from the first chest. But might want another Egg or a Chest for collection. I would not mind a Lantern (not pink).
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Nightclub Owner
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nateryd View Post
    Two things...
    1. I did not get unlimited energy from those side quest with the baron AT ALL! Just full energy.
    2. Just placed my blossom gate for the first time.... ummmmm it bigger that the dojo and wayy bigger than the fences that are supposed to go with it. It looks ridiculous.
    I had to close down my game and reopen it to get the unlimited energy, secondly, yes Gate is ridiculously big and ridiculous looking so i?ve even put my fences away as they?re pointless without the gate. Shame really liked the idea of a blue section in my kingdom.

Quote Originally Posted by jbfps116 View Post
    FYI they want you to go all out and buy lots of chests.
    I spent 500 gems on the discounted chests. That's 20 chests. Over half have only fans. I did get a nice rainbow of lanterns which I was stoked about but NO EGG. seriously I'm glad I picked up the pink one in the saw because there's no hope trying The Blue Box Lottery unless you feel like shelling out big dough on potentially junk
    Well that settles it I?m definitely not even trying to get a blue Phoenix.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by littelprince0313 View Post
    Missed out on the pink phoenix - please bring it back!
    Im close to lv 5 - stupid lv 6 with its need of 8 for everything -.-
    Not really into the crowns but I dont think i can finish with lv 5...?
    I missed a pink Phoenix? When?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleScorpion76 View Post
    I missed a pink Phoenix? When?
    It was on offer a few days ago in a bundle, there's a photo in Shibuya's pic post, it was called the Cherry Blossom Phoenix.

I'm trying to reconfigure my layout to work in the new items, creating a blue area but it's not going well. It would've been nice if the fences were worth RPs and if they looked better when placed with the gate. As it is now I think the fencing looks too small next to all items in general but when you put the gate up with them it's ridiculous.

Executive Chef
    I splurged on one chest and got nine fans . The lighting round (er, Weekend Warrier) was very helpful and I used the tips from this thread to prepare - thanks all! Got my Dojo to the top level late last night and will have my 650 fans by tonight. Now I'm working hard on getting my Tidegate to level 10 so I can finally finish Of Land and Sea. All the saps from the elms, plus the silver from the mines, have been very useful. I harvested Tideblooms for the Weekend Warrier.

I love these graphics so want to keep them around but need to figure out a place for my Japanese Garden. Right now it's in the spare space I use for staging objects in the events. I may finally use some of my Expansion Permits. Most of my kingdom is groups and neighborhoods (farms, dragons, flowers, alicorns, factories/crafts/kitchens, fairies, trolls, town, Egyptian courtyard, etc.) so I really need new room.
    Last edited by GiselleX16; 04-29-18 at 01:09 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    It was on offer a few days ago in a bundle, there's a photo in Shibuya's pic post, it was called the Cherry Blossom Phoenix.

I'm trying to reconfigure my layout to work in the new items, creating a blue area but it's not going well. It would've been nice if the fences were worth RPs and if they looked better when placed with the gate. As it is now I think the fencing looks too small next to all items in general but when you put the gate up with them it's ridiculous.
    Yes for 4 gems each the blue fencing should have RPs. I am not spending that kind of money on something that doesn?t have RPs.

Hearing how many tries it takes others count me out for the Phoenix. Another event where you do all the work you possibly can, advertised is a beautifully designed Phoenix (to whoever made it, seriously its one of the top animals) but our work means nothing for its luck if we get it, possibly costing more than an Ali and I just can’t justify that. So the prize for our work....some crowns?

The last monster hunt had it right. It balanced luck, as not each tap spawned the beast, but as long as you played enough you were able to spawn enough and get coins from them to craft one. It also balanced choosing then to tap less for monsters that dropped coins for gold trade. A perfect amount of choices and work, and if you worked enough you made enough tokens. Here, you were either lucky to have the Phoenix in the box from your first individual prize or else it’s a matter of luck, and luck which requires gems. I really am bummed

Then the community event and final is another walker with a storyline that will end with the majority of our walkers. Some I have to check to even remember where they are from

Just a suggestion. These mini storylines are not fun. Once it ends it’s out of sight out of mind as we are rushed onto the next. I dotunderstand why we can’t continue the main storyline or on weeks that we can’t because you are not ready do something like a monster hunt or a mini story line with one of our main characters. I.e. OT is not feeling well and ivy has a traditional chicken soup. Of course we collect odd ingredients and need to make say 10, then it actually works and OT feels better and works on a thank you Gift, and finish it with a part 3.

So in that case since not ready main story did not move Foreward but I prefer to do something like that with our characters rather than a random person coming in with a cold and ivy helping. Others opinions?
    Last edited by janddolphins; 04-29-18 at 07:09 PM. Reason: Added paragraph
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 