Page 5 of 56 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 4/19 - Glimmerblossom Event |goals and prize info in posts 1-2

Rhino Keeper
    IF, and that a big IF lol, you win the get out of the chest, you craft in the magic forge. 10-15 min craft time I think. No idea of drops though.

Rhino Keeper
    There’s a blossom adventure too ��

Rhino Keeper
    So far, this is looking a lot like Queen of the Ember Realm (Nov 2017) where we had to collect stones and make fragments.
    In that one, we needed to get ... something ... to level 6, and we needed two of each fragment for the first level (plus some fur=feathers from a monster), then 3, 4, 5 and 8.

Wonder if this one has the same pattern ...

Edit: maybe it's more like Tale of Time, which also had the 2,3,4,5,8 pattern, but was also a community event.
    Last edited by CharlieGirl9; 04-19-18 at 01:15 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Not there yet, but the 3rd individual prize (blossom bridge) requires 125 fans.

Rhino Keeper
    Hi! Any of you managed to upgrade the blossom dojo? .... 🤔....

Edit: guess I have to get the lanterns first... didn?t read it untill now, that it says it is used to upgrade it.. so hoping that after I create the green lantern.... I get the option to upgrade: right now it is not ?acting? like a building!
    Last edited by suzishine; 04-19-18 at 02:20 PM.

Fashion Designer
    I did all 8 chops on an elm tree and did a quick collect and got 10 green glow worms. I've not gotten to the blue lantern craft but I did get blue tassels from my sparkling mines. Pink chickens bought with coins did drop a pink tassel, not sure about my chocolate dropping ones (5) but they did spawn a lovecupine that did not drop the glow worm. The immediate reset on the blossom tree is a new wrinkle, we've never had something like that before. The drops are random, sometimes just the experience blue star, other times the blue blossom, sap, living wood (15 coins as I'm maxed), or it spawns a skunkupine. Sometimes blossom and sap. Not expecting the immediate reset, I bought 3 blossom trees, not needed but pretty around the dojo. I wasn't expecting a trade in the keep and had just sent one out. Oh, well just have to wait.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieGirl9 View Post
    I'm getting them, but one or two per tree.
    Maybe your were unlucky.
    Are you up to crafting the green lanterns?
    Yup, I'm at the "Find Green Glowworms" goal. Yet another attack if the "random" drops.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Not at all happy with the pink tassel drop rate....25 chickens & 1 tassel...😳

Are all the costumed chickens dropping them? They better be!
    I only have pink, gnome and spring chicks out and have gotten at least 3-4 per round of collections.

Fashion Designer
    LiriTanglethorn what is your drop rate from chickens? I have very little energy (no ali's etc) so I haven't been back: I hit two spring chicks got nothing, 2 regular chickens got 1 tassel. I can't afford to keep trying them out, so if you can post I would be grateful.

edit: oh PrincessCelestian, your post came in while I was writing this one. did all three types give tassels?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RogueDagger View Post
    To?>katbtodd
    I bought a couple of the 50gem chest in the market looking for some mysterious egg...sigh, chest gave me 17 fans then 19 fans. The chest I won gave 17 fans and a blue floating lantern deco.
    Thank you

Page 5 of 56 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast