Page 44 of 56 FirstFirst ... 3440414243444546474854 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 4/19 - Glimmerblossom Event |goals and prize info in posts 1-2

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by doodledoo20000 View Post
    At one point there were some items that were used in future events so that might be one reason some of us started saving. Others of us are just souvenir-hoarders! I love the pond too.
    Makes sense. I know I missed several events do to life, plus a year long sabbatical I took, so I guess that?s how I missed that. Great information to have though as I put nothing past storm8 now.😂

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    I found pink, yellow, purple. Don't know if there are more.
    Can a a blue to the list.

Rhino Keeper
    Cherry blossom phoenix drops thus far:

Wood
    Blue petals
    Living wood
    Earth wisp

Rhino Keeper
    Does the Blue Phoenix really only drop blue petal and wood? I didn’t get one in my free chest so I’m deciding if I want to buy a chest. If that’s all it drops than I’ll pass. Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    Ok, to come out with this bundle with 5blue glow worms and 3 green tassels (and other junk) for the price of $10 tells me, those specific items have been made overly complicated to acquire on purpose in hopes to pressure people into buying it, because everyone who plays these events hopes they complete the goals. I don’t like this greed...

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnygirl210 View Post
    Does the Blue Phoenix really only drop blue petal and wood? I didn’t get one in my free chest so I’m deciding if I want to buy a chest. If that’s all it drops than I’ll pass. Thanks!
    Wood, living wood, blue petals so far...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by wamboltia View Post
    Ok, to come out with this bundle with 5blue glow worms and 3 green tassels (and other junk) for the price of $10 tells me, those specific items have been made overly complicated to acquire on purpose in hopes to pressure people into buying it, because everyone who plays these events hopes they complete the goals. I don’t like this greed...
    Lol. Actually, they offer us value packs for every event. This one is better than most since it includes the more difficult items plus a pink version of the Phoenix. Sometimes the packs only give us the more common items. This one is a good deal if a player doesn't want to wait on Ivy.
    Proud Member of Thuakie Sword Society - Sword #68

Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    Lol. Actually, they offer us value packs for every event. This one is better than most since it includes the more difficult items plus a pink version of the Phoenix. Sometimes the packs only give us the more common items. This one is a good deal if a player doesn't want to wait on Ivy.
    not sure about this, dear nbr
    for me 10,99€ for a useless animal + 3 green tassel and other easy collecting stuff, is not a good deal...
    3 green tassel mean 3*24 gems to speed up ivys hut; 250 gems without sale off = 10,99€ - means over 7€ for a phoenix?
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotarch View Post
    not sure about this, dear nbr
    for me 10,99€ for a useless animal + 3 green tassel and other easy collecting stuff, is not a good deal...
    3 green tassel mean 3*24 gems to speed up ivys hut; 250 gems without sale off = 10,99€ - means over 7€ for a phoenix?
    I suppose the term "good deal" is relative. It's a better deal than most value packs. I used to buy several of the packs for every quest to get ahead. I have to admit that I never evaluated their worth, I just bought them. Lol. Now that I'm playing like a "normal" person, I prefer to do the work on the quests instead of paying to get ahead. $10 for a pink Phoenix isn't as bad as the $19.95 I paid for a green marmosea (and I bought 2 of them). Ahhh, the good old days....
    Proud Member of Thuakie Sword Society - Sword #68

Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    I suppose the term "good deal" is relative. It's a better deal than most value packs. I used to buy several of the packs for every quest to get ahead. I have to admit that I never evaluated their worth, I just bought them. Lol. Now that I'm playing like a "normal" person, I prefer to do the work on the quests instead of paying to get ahead. $10 for a pink Phoenix isn't as bad as the $19.95 I paid for a green marmosea (and I bought 2 of them). Ahhh, the good old days....
    lol, you are right ( switch your Name from kattkrazie to kattnormal? )
    i am still a hybrid of a "normal playing person" and "buying stuff for gems person"....
    ... love the green monkeys, cuz they drop stuff i still need for a long time...
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals