Page 26 of 56 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 4/19 - Glimmerblossom Event |goals and prize info in posts 1-2

Quote Originally Posted by koalamama3 View Post
    Is anyone spawning skunkupines?? Ive wasted over half energy collecting wheat and chopping trees to spawn them and nothing. Collected ponds and got a **** hog instead of the phoenix. Lv 7 and lv 2 Mines arent giving me tassels, **** chickens giving 1 pink tassel for every 10 which is ridiculous. This event so far has been a big fat 'D' rating.
    Same issue here. No skunks pines at all today. Only other monsters and boars or fang beasts seem to hang out at the ponds. Grrrr. . .

Executive Chef
    S8, shouldn't everyone earn the same prize for the same effort? Why do some players get the egg for collecting 20 fans from the dojo while everyone else gets a couple of more fans?

I know I say this every time S8 decides prizes should be random, I'm hoping that eventually they will give a real answer, not like Pika's "yes, different players have different requirements not related to game level" answer from 2 events ago.

Rhino Keeper
    Just lost more than one energy collecting from sparkling mine and no blue tassel .... I can?t create any lanterns but the pink ones... 😔

... and my chest prize just gave me nothing... really..

Couldn?t the Blossoming Pheonix be in one of the prizes? ... that?s the one I really want.. but afraid to gamble .. never lucky ....

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    S8, shouldn't everyone earn the same prize for the same effort? Why do some players get the egg for collecting 20 fans from the dojo while everyone else gets a couple of more fans?

I know I say this every time S8 decides prizes should be random, I'm hoping that eventually they will give a real answer, not like Pika's "yes, different players have different requirements not related to game level" answer from 2 events ago.
    I totally agree, and have said so many times over the years, we are all playing the same game and should all have the same chances, I do the theiving elves trade twice a day and have forgotten what a gold rune looks like, I cannot scrape together enough for a kiln, I never got any of the spring time unicorns from the Barons tent, where as lots of players got four or more, but this stupid egg, well I got one from my free chest and one from my bought chest and I would swap them both for the springtime unicorn!

Rhino Keeper

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderdale View Post
    This is happening to enough people that there has got to be Something Going On. Except for Ivy, the tassels aren't rare drops for the rest of us.

Questions to see if we can find something you all have in common (NOTE: I have NO dratted idea if any of these matter. They SHOULDN'T. I'm just trying to come up with something):

*What level are your sparkling Mines?
    *What level are you?
    *Do you have neighbors visiting you regularly?
    *Are you on Android or iOS?

For a benchmark, I get 1 tassel every round, not associated with mine levels. I feel sad at this contrast. :-(
    *Sparkling Mines are Level 1 and 3 (Deep Mine gives none)
    *I am level 25
    *My neighbors visit regularly
    *I am on Android

I was expecting this problem to even itself out for you guys, but after this long I'm starting to agree with riverly: support tickets may make sense. :-(
    Thank you! I did submit a support ticket after my last unsuccessful collection. I ran some errands, and when I returned to the game, there was a POOF!, some dialogue, and a reward for finishing the goal I was on! I checked my inventory and found a blue tassel! I am back in business again and hope that everyone else experiencing this problem has the same results!

Thanks to everyone who offered their support on the Forum! You ROCK!!

Second thoughts: I just realized that the blue tassel was probably a reward I received when I collected from the adventure! It just dawned on me that I tapped on that right before the POOF!!!! I won’t be able to confirm this until I make more collections.

*Sparkling Mines are levels 6 and 7
    *I am at level 50
    *Neighbors visit regularly
    *iOS

Again...thank you!

UPDATE: I finally received blue tassels from my mines so I believe my problem has been resolved! Thanks again!
    Last edited by FlowerBurst; 04-21-18 at 06:39 PM. Reason: Update

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahmarah888 View Post
    does anyone become from the trade something else than blue glowworm/pink tassel/green glowworm? i made 3 trades and the results was always the same
    I?ve done 2 trades and on one got a green tassel - yes a green tassel

Fashion Designer
    Did I dream this, or did one of the upgrades say we won crowns? If so where are they?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by fish63 View Post
    Did I dream this, or did one of the upgrades say we won crowns? If so where are they?
    same here ... saw a pop up (40 crowns + something else but disappeared very quickly)... but wasn?t sure as no one has mentioned as yet!
    Then got another for reward :60 crowns+ 40 fans...(took screen shot as evidence this time)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	D2A69B9B-DAB2-4C1A-BCFC-79121293F29B.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	97.7 KB 
ID:	43858

In Town Square , nothing is showing!

Hoping not a glitch & that they automatically go towards Hana when goal is finished!
    Waiting & hoping!
    If not, will have to send post to Support once again... so many re-sets too!

Host(ess)
    All of yesterday and today I didn?t get any blue tassels from my sparkling mines. Decided to try something else: I deleted the game from my phone and reinstalled it. And guess what: I just got a blue tassel from my sparkling mine

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by kolakid2 View Post
    same here ... saw a pop up (40 crowns + something else but disappeared very quickly)... but wasn?t sure as no one has mentioned as yet!
    Then got another for reward :60 crowns+ 40 fans...(took screen shot as evidence this time)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	D2A69B9B-DAB2-4C1A-BCFC-79121293F29B.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	97.7 KB 
ID:	43858

In Town Square , nothing is showing!

Hoping not a glitch & that they automatically go towards Hana when goal is finished!
    Waiting & hoping!
    If not, will have to send post to Support once again... so many re-sets too!
    The only way we're able to see our Crown totals in the Town Square is to tap on a character you don't own and then you'll see how many you have. For example I just clicked on the Baron and it told me I had 520 and that the Baron costs 500, so we are indeed receiving Crowns.

However the downside is if you've purchased both the Baron and Maya I have no idea how you would see this. Hmm... I guess they better get on it over at s8 and finally give us a way to see our Crowns in the Square!