Page 35 of 56 FirstFirst ... 2531323334353637383945 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 4/19 - Glimmerblossom Event |goals and prize info in posts 1-2

Host(ess)
    I am actually enjoying this one so far..... EXCEPT for having to wait for Ivy's Hutt grr
    For once I just wanted an easy one that I would actually be able to complete.
    Would love to only need half the tassels needed from Ivy's Hutt compared to the rest of the requirements. Would still take a while but at least wouldn't end up sitting for days not being able to do anything as waiting for Ivy's Hutt... Also spent all my gems speeding it up but as I don't buy gems I have run out so now have to sit and wait to collect each time.

Seriously, why the infuriatingly low drop rates?!?! I wait four hours for a tassel from a mine and end up with nothing.

NOTE TO S8: I am far more likely to purchase and spend gems on a seemingly attainable goal (because I?m impatient) than I am on an event with low drop rates where using gems seems to be the only way to finish. No way will I buy and waste gems if there?s a chance it will be worthless anyway. This is the case with this event.

I finally opened my chest and got a purple lantern and some number of fans. I’m not sure exactly how many, but I think it was around 7.

This event is so much like the last several we’ve had. Green whatevers always come from Ivy, something from a tree, something from chickens, something from fighting skunkupines....etc. It’s not the worst (that would be the leaderboards) but it’s also not fun or exciting. Just very repetitive and predictable. Maybe I’ve just been playing too long, and nothing will be exciting anymore. I keep hoping for something new and different, but that doesn’t seem to be in the cards.

I do love the colors and graphics and animation of the prizes this time around, so at least there’s that. But this random egg drop for the blue Phoenix is playing dirty. This has been done before with the Firefox, and it wasn’t well received then, just as it is not popular now. It is good for one thing though. It has taught me that I do not need every item that comes along. No blue Phoenix for me.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Rhino Keeper
    Why has the level 6 dojo got a five hour timer?

Executive Chef
    This is just a suggestion if anyone wants to try.. it was suggested many events ago when drop rates were somehow low and does seem to work.. sometimes it's surely not a solution but no harm trying.

There are 2 ways to enter your event's goal-screen...
    First: is through your Purple Goal-Book, on the lefthand side of your kingdom screen, where other goals are stated.
    Second: is through the goal-tab on the right-hand side of your screen, in this event it's the blue Glimmer Blossom Flower. Try to remember which tab you used to enter.. and if you're having bad luck.. try the other method.
    Good luck and keep your thoughts positive.. hope this helps
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by midsom View Post
    Why has the level 6 dojo got a five hour timer?
    Yes.. this has been reported by kolakid2 and report filed.
    SW also reported.. hopefully it'll be corrected today.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Fashion Designer
    I received a Floating Lantern along with some fans from the chest. The lantern is beautiful, and is animated, I guess... it gently bobs up and down. Wish it had drops. Wish I had received an egg... is there another way to receive an egg. Besides that first chest? And besides buying more chests trying to be lucky enough to chop one. Is there a guaranteed source.

Rhino Keeper
    here is a list of possible drops from the chest that i and neighbours have seen so far
    yellow lantern
    pink lantern
    green lantern
    blue lantern
    purple lantern
    orange lantern
    anywhere between 3 and 27 fans, as well as a combination of fans and one lantern
    all lanterns are deco oh and the egg HA

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    I finally opened my chest and got a purple lantern and some number of fans. I?m not sure exactly how many, but I think it was around 7.

This event is so much like the last several we?ve had. Green whatevers always come from Ivy, something from a tree, something from chickens, something from fighting skunkupines....etc. It?s not the worst (that would be the leaderboards) but it?s also not fun or exciting. Just very repetitive and predictable. Maybe I?ve just been playing too long, and nothing will be exciting anymore. I keep hoping for something new and different, but that doesn?t seem to be in the cards.

I do love the colors and graphics and animation of the prizes this time around, so at least there?s that. But this random egg drop for the blue Phoenix is playing dirty. This has been done before with the Firefox, and it wasn?t well received then, just as it is not popular now. It is good for one thing though. It has taught me that I do not need every item that comes along. No blue Phoenix for me.
    This seems similar to Restaurant Story2, where the cruises have been rehashes of previous cruises, with slight modifications. Some prizes and characters are even exactly the same. This started after they reportedly had a reduction in staff, according to a long time ago post. I hope this is not what is happening here. At least the graphics are nice. No blue Phoenix for me either, especially since I already have a red one.
    Stopped playing DS because of LB.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BarfDump View Post
    here is a list of possible drops from the chest that i and neighbours have seen so far
    yellow lantern
    pink lantern
    green lantern
    blue lantern
    purple lantern
    orange lantern
    anywhere between 3 and 27 fans, as well as a combination of fans and one lantern
    all lanterns are deco oh and the egg HA
    Thanks for posting these! I hope we get a chance sometime for these outside of chest purchasing. They are very pretty.