Page 17 of 56 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 4/19 - Glimmerblossom Event |goals and prize info in posts 1-2

Rhino Keeper
    Just did my second lot of ten minutes unlimited energy.
    I had 25 elm trees ready to go, and it took about 2 minutes to quick-collect from the lot.
    I got 63 green worms, which is about 2.5 per tree.
    I only need 14 more green worms for the rest of the challenge. Nice.

I also picked up 86 more blossoms and six more blue worms from skunks and six bonus blue fire things which mean I can do the trade.
    I like these weekend challenges.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieGirl9 View Post
    Just did my second lot of ten minutes unlimited energy.
    I had 25 elm trees ready to go, and it took about 2 minutes to quick-collect from the lot.
    I got 63 green worms, which is about 2.5 per tree.
    I only need 14 more green worms for the rest of the challenge. Nice.

I also picked up 86 more blossoms and six more blue worms from skunks and six bonus blue fire things which mean I can do the trade.
    I like these weekend challenges.
    Just completed my 2 energy runs...had to force close for the infinity symbol to kick in. Cleared entire kingdom, cleared 5 elms, 20 chickens, 30 mushrooms, 2 phoenixes, and an untold amount of blossom trees. From my collections it should be evident that I mostly concentrated on blossom trees as elms and everything else can be done while waiting on ivy. Final count netted me 173 blossoms and 21 blossoming fire. Totally worth the effort in my opinion.
    Forgot to add 10 skunks while tending the trees. Ate up like 2 mins, but necessary with the spawn rate.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by GC5410 View Post
    Has anyone done the weekend warrior yet, please?

Is it 10 minutes then 20 minutes (like it was last week) or is it 10 minutes then 10 minutes (like it was 2 weeks ago)?

Thanks
    Last week I got two lots of 10 minutes.
    Today I got 20 minutes for the first one

Looks like it's random whether you get 10 or 20 minutes.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm excited to start. I want to grow some elm trees first. I see the hour count to already down to 4 hrs. I have to wait for some energy before I can get the energy!

Rhino Keeper
    I did a mixture of both approaches.. For my first run I had a bunch of elms prepped (maybe 30-35), all my chickens, and all my mushrooms out. Kept a beast parked and used quick collection to clear all that and the rest of my kingdom. After I cleared my elm forest, I bought as many mushrooms as it would allow (which is apparently 115 lol) and let my chickens recharge for my 2nd run. Used a quick collect to get those out of the way, ****ed my parked monster, then focused the rest of my time (maybe 7 minites?) on the blossom trees/skunks.

Grand totals came to 54 red worms, 17 red tassles, 119 green worms, 15 blue worms, 190 blossoms, and 10 blossom fires!

And what a rush!!! Lol

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Denkris111 View Post
    I did a mixture of both approaches..
    Grand totals came to 54 red worms, 17 red tassles, 119 green worms, 15 blue worms, 190 blossoms, and 10 blossom fires!

And what a rush!!! Lol
    I know!
    Unfortunately I had a super busy day, so I was totally slipping on my elms as that?s usually what I would have gone for first. So I just figured the blossom trees were the next best as they are instantly ready. Hopefully the adventures send some green tassels my way😅

Rhino Keeper
    Do any mushrooms count? Or just the red ones?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by vickyville14 View Post
    I'm excited to start. I want to grow some elm trees first. I see the hour count to already down to 4 hrs. I have to wait for some energy before I can get the energy!
    Same here. Need to grow some first. Hopefully we can make it.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RogueDagger View Post
    Hopefully the adventures send some green tassels my way😅
    Yes! Fingers crossed! I've only been able to run 2 adventures so far, but the only tassle I got was a pink one. Like, way to go, you are the least useful tassle of all haha

Rhino Keeper
    Do premade lanterns count for the next task? I remember some events where they did and some events where they didnt. Hoping they do. I would like to stock up and make blue and pink ones while I wait on Ivy.