Page 30 of 56 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 4/19 - Glimmerblossom Event |goals and prize info in posts 1-2

Rhino Keeper
    In the marketplace the buildings are sorted into “town”, “crafting” etc; this helped me know what to collect from for the various goals.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    So the egg has any body gotten one.. Yet and is,the chest the only place we can get it ,
    It took me 8 chests to get it. I got a floating lantern in 2 of the chests. Did anyone get other deco from a chest?

Please, how I could get Blossom Phoenix Egg? Nothing from 20 phoenixs. Will help chest (first prize)?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirelie View Post
    Please, how I could get Blossom Phoenix Egg? Nothing from 20 phoenixs. Will help chest (first prize)?
    The only way possible is to buy the chest but even then it's only a chance at the egg, not a guarantee.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    Thinking they must of fix the drops in the mines ,,got two last night be fore I went to bed and two again this morning
    I'm getting better drops too.. cross my fingers and hope I don't jinx myself. It's now 1 when collect from both mines.
    Just right I'd say.. so can keep both workshops going.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Fashion Designer
    None of my other coin buildings counted. I didn?t want to rearrange to bring out cottages! I use so much energy to get it, i?m Not sure it is worth the trouble!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by fish63 View Post
    None of my other coin buildings counted. I didn?t want to rearrange to bring out cottages! I use so much energy to get it, i?m Not sure it is worth the trouble!
    I?ll put out 5 farmhouses and that goal is done within 20 minutes.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kolakid2 View Post
    same here ... saw a pop up (40 crowns + something else but disappeared very quickly)... but wasn?t sure as no one has mentioned as yet!
    Then got another for reward :60 crowns+ 40 fans...(took screen shot as evidence this time)
    Attachment 43858

In Town Square , nothing is showing!

Hoping not a glitch & that they automatically go towards Hana when goal is finished!
    Waiting & hoping!
    If not, will have to send post to Support once again... so many re-sets too!
    reading this I looked in my Town Square too.. nothing new there. usually we see the walker (Hana in this case) shaded out but can see how many crowns are needed if tapped.
    I would have to assume she's won without crowns.. but then why are crowns mentioned? I see we win crowns on event goals too. where would they go? anyone found them?
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Fashion Designer
    Anybody else have slow drops for flowers? Four trees and it take a lot of watering to get flowers!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by fish63 View Post
    Anybody else have slow drops for flowers? Four trees and it take a lot of watering to get flowers!
    I actually find the drop ratio is worse with two trees than with one.... not sure why or how that could be, but maybe it just seems that way.
    No Gems For Runes!