Page 19 of 56 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 4/19 - Glimmerblossom Event |goals and prize info in posts 1-2

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    I also have to force close my game to get the energy to kick in. It take roughly 30 seconds off of my ten minute. SW can you please check with S8 about this. If this is going to be something permanent, it would be really nice if they would fix that problem.
    Yes, it would be great if they could fix that. Mine shaves off 1:30...and then before I know it, I'm at the halfway mark.

Rhino Keeper
    So I just finished up my weekend warrior. 1.) I have to force close to make the unlimited energy icon appear (learned that lesson the hard way last weekend) but the counter is ticking from the start of the congratulations screen, so both rounds instead of my full 10mins I only get 9min 28sec. This needs to be fixed ASAP. 2.) I hope this extra energy greatly increases my chances of doing well. I honestly thought I would have walked away with waaaayy more blossoms than I did, cause I was burning through shaking them trees out, and focused just on them 90% of my time and didn’t even walk away with 200. 3.) Not only is Ivy holding me up but the mines are as well. Most collections drop nothing, one at the most.

Rhino Keeper
    My story for two UNLIMITED energy.

First, the energy do not showing unlimited, but it refill itself every 2 minutes. I make a decision still playing and quickly run tru any thing I can tap. But there are some accident. FIRST, in the middle my energy refill, that CRAZY BIRD that WE ALL hate coming and stopping my refill an 20ish. HOW PoWERFULL that bird huh!! and then game crashed and force close itself. When I come back, its over and leave me with 37 energy.

I calm down and come back to get my second unlimited energy. I spend 40 energy and wait for it refill but it wont so I force close and open it again. But IT TAKES SOOOO LONG when I open my game it only have 4ish minutes left. This time there are word unlimited in my energy tab. So I quickly chop my elm tress but somehow IT SLOWING down. I dont even understand how is that happen. And I'm not delusional because second after unlimited energy time run off, my game back to normal. I CAN see that by watching animated pet. HOW...? Server overload? Ha ha... funny.

Weekend warrior (swearing removed)
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 04-20-18 at 11:23 PM. Reason: Inappropriate language removed

Rhino Keeper
    Can the weekend warrior energy please be offered to players to fit in with * their Timezone *. Not very helpful having it offered at midnight when logging out & going to sleep.

Executive Chef
    Did I read that some people got 10 minutes and some 20 minutes of unlimited energy?

If S8 states that the game needs to be forced closed and restarted for the unlimited energy to begin, then it shouldn't start the moment you win it.As long as it takes my game to reload then wait for all the "ads" and horse to cycle through (for lowest chance of game reset) I'd lose about 4-5 minutes.

And why can't we earn the Phoenix? Spend gems for a chance at an egg? Boo

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    Did I read that some people got 10 minutes and some 20 minutes of unlimited energy?

If S8 states that the game needs to be forced closed and restarted for the unlimited energy to begin, then it shouldn't start the moment you win it.As long as it takes my game to reload then wait for all the "ads" and horse to cycle through (for lowest chance of game reset) I'd lose about 4-5 minutes.

And why can't we earn the Phoenix? Spend gems for a chance at an egg? Boo
    Yeah, apparently instead of getting 2 sets of 10 unlimited energy a few lucky players have received one 10 minute unlimited and one 20 minute. I agree that they really should work out the kinks involved with the Weekend Warrior goals especially as they seem to be something of a regularity...well as much as anything in CS is regular, lol.

Don't get me wrong, I always enjoy thinking up plans to get the most out those free energy minutes but it's a kick in the pants when it keeps resetting or we don't get the full time. Maybe they think since it's free energy we're not expected to complain if something goes wrong? Call me crazy but I think that if they offer something, then that is exactly we should receive, not half of it or anything but what was stated. *shrugs*

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by midsom View Post
    Have you checked in your inventory? Mine dont show as dropping but appear in there.
    I appreciate the suggestion, but I have checked. I actually need it to finish my current goal so once I get one, the PROGRESS banner will flash and the dialogue will appear for the next goal. I am sure one will eventually drop, but right now it is just frustrating. I received one blue tassel yesterday and since then I have collected from each of my mines at least 10 times with no luck. I think that is excessive.

Update: I just collected from both mines one last time tonight but still no tassel!
    Last edited by FlowerBurst; 04-20-18 at 09:22 PM. Reason: Update

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by RogueDagger View Post
    That?s a great question, and so far an unanswered one. I decided to err on the side of caution and just wait it out until I?m asked to make them. It doesn?t stop you from collecting the necessary materials and you don?t run the risk of losing

😂I know right!! That?s usually my luck with any random drops. But I?m right there with you, fingers x!!
    Yes, they carry over, so they can be made ahead.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by podunkiana View Post
    Ivy is producing but to have the Spark mine to be the flake is a gut punch. we are a dinner and S8 loves to play with its food

2 collections from sparkling mine NOTHING. What a Joke
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennerwein1 View Post
    Same here. Not laughing, not funny, S8.
    Quote Originally Posted by butterfly_25 View Post
    and the same just happened to me.

I also just got yet another reset for the day, only to lose my refilled energy which was at 27/40. I guess that means the 13 energy I did manage to use got reversed too?? Never seen that happen! 27 energy just vanish! Just pathetic... This is while I'm working on Weekend Warrior #3
    I have now collected from both of my sparkling mines 11 times each since I received my first blue tassel yesterday. I am still waiting for a second blue tassel to appear!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Denkris111 View Post
    I did a mixture of both approaches.. For my first run I had a bunch of elms prepped (maybe 30-35), all my chickens, and all my mushrooms out. Kept a beast parked and used quick collection to clear all that and the rest of my kingdom. After I cleared my elm forest, I bought as many mushrooms as it would allow (which is apparently 115 lol) and let my chickens recharge for my 2nd run. Used a quick collect to get those out of the way, ****ed my parked monster, then focused the rest of my time (maybe 7 minites?) on the blossom trees/skunks.

Grand totals came to 54 red worms, 17 red tassles, 119 green worms, 15 blue worms, 190 blossoms, and 10 blossom fires!

And what a rush!!! Lol
    How did you manage to get 190 blossoms as quick collection will be limited by the 10 blossom trees allowed?