Page 28 of 56 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 4/19 - Glimmerblossom Event |goals and prize info in posts 1-2

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    I was lucky this time when it came in all my work shops were ready to collect , and I always have 10 cottage out
    Just in case you're not aware.
    It's not just the workshops, but any crafting building. And not just cottages, but any coined buildings.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    It's not just the workshops, but any crafting building. And not just cottages, but any coined buildings.
    I find making sue I have the resources for earthen potions ready at the weekend solves it. That counts as craft, and they take only a few minutes.

Rhino Keeper
    I got 2 fans from my free chest.

I bought another, but now I'm afraid to open it and realize I've poured 50 gems down the drain.

I'm ok with the rest of the event, old proven concept where in the end it's always Ivy that's the bottleneck. Items are pretty. And I got of work done during Weekend Warrior. But the egg should be a guaranteed prize.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    I knew it was all types of work shops ,even the tinker camp , but I did NOT know if it was any coin building ,thank you

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AinoDK View Post

I bought another, but now I'm afraid to open it and realize I've poured 50 gems down the drain.

I'm ok with the rest of the event, old proven concept where in the end it's always Ivy that's the bottleneck. Items are pretty. And I got of work done during Weekend Warrior. But the egg should be a guaranteed prize.
    So sad but it's not all I got was fans in my chest too only a very few will get the egg , don't feel bad I read it's seems to only be dropping wood...

Executive Chef
    Thinking they must of fix the drops in the mines ,,got two last night be fore I went to bed and two again this morning

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    No, you?re not seeing things. I noticed the game has been lagging since the beast master event and I have experienced multiple rollbacks. If you try to visit community members or neighbours, it takes forever to load and I sometimes just give up.
    Yes it has, mine will say, this is a on line game please check your internet ,,so all that are neighbors with me , I haven't been visiting much this weekend ,sorry

Attachment 43867

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AinoDK View Post
    .... as did I - was that or nothing really ... just *poof* away! Heartbreaking .... 💔🙈😂

Hopefully you get something better from the bought chest! I am too afraid to try to buy one! No luck 🖤

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by suzishine View Post
    .... as did I - was that or nothing really ... just *poof* away! Heartbreaking .... ������

Hopefully you get something better from the bought chest! I am too afraid to try to buy one! No luck ��
    Thanks. As Katbtodd says, it only drops wood, so I'm trying to tell myself it doesn't really matter, but it still bugs me. It should either be a rare drop, that everyone can get through hard consistent work, or a gem-only, where you can see exactly how much it will cost and make an informed choice.

Executive Chef
    Attachment 43871Attachment 43872

It has a 20 minute timer
    Droped one water

size it's a 2X2

250 more fans to get to the pond
    Last edited by katbtodd; 04-22-18 at 03:56 AM.