Page 22 of 56 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 4/19 - Glimmerblossom Event |goals and prize info in posts 1-2

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by maryamhjm View Post
    I noticed when I played Weekend Warrior that even I stop clicking away just before the last seconds, my 40 refill changed to 23 or 32 after reset, so basicly energy has been taken away
    I noticed that too , mine don't start at 10 minutes it starts on 8 mins and what ever seconds cuz you have to force close to get it started .. So it's already started counting down before you get back in

Executive Chef
    So the egg has any body gotten one.. Yet and is,the chest the only place we can get it ,

Rhino Keeper
    Hey total of 22 collections from Ivy so you can miss a few - are there any other steps after fully upgrading the dojo?
    Queendom of Cool 😊
    Proud member of ⚔️TSS⚔️ #️⃣6️⃣7️⃣

for faq-lower lvl players upgrate lvl 5 dojo: 4 x each lantern, 4 x feathers

Rhino Keeper
    @suzishine
    [what shiny ting at the bottom of the kingdom? Just curious... I am fairly new so don?t know CS history]

this :-)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	774730D1-25FB-47AE-8537-D084DF443A58.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	192.9 KB 
ID:	43851
    Last edited by kolakid2; 04-21-18 at 05:53 AM.

Fashion Designer
    I bought two chests received 7 fans each. My earned chest gave me an egg. I am getting earth wisps and wood. Very pretty, which is why I stuck around. I play for the beauty and storyline. I think this works on both counts. Would buy a bunch of the chests if the egg were a given or even 50/50.

As for the trees, pretty and worked out very well with both the weekend warrior and giving me something to do whenever I can open the game. Nice change of pace not having to time everything out and sit by your machine, excepts for our friend Ivy of course. I am finding the adventure helpful with that and may finish even with limited play. But at least if you get to a level 3 dogo it looks pretty.
    Last edited by danzplace; 04-21-18 at 05:49 AM.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #60
    Life is sweeter with friends! Journey on...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by maryamhjm View Post
    Same problems here, Sparkling mines do not drop at least 1 every collection of the 2 mines, and the blossom Phoenix spawns less than every 10 ponds
    Same here. I have about 15 ponds set out and can only spawn one bird, if a dire boar doesn?t spawn first. No blue tassels before bed so I made a green one from my Ivy collection. It is sad that in 26min I will collect from Ivy again and officially have more green lanterns than blue. My morning collections of mines dropped no tassels. So pink ones are all I can make on regular basis.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kolakid2 View Post
    @suzishine
    [what shiny ting at the bottom of the kingdom? Just curious... I am fairly new so don?t know CS history]

this :-)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	774730D1-25FB-47AE-8537-D084DF443A58.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	192.9 KB 
ID:	43851
    Oh that one - I was wondering the story of that..... oh .... guess I never know... 🙈😅😂😂

Rhino Keeper
    I just saw.... the second individual prize is a PINK lantern! ...... why oh why couldn?t it have been a green??? Or a blue even - to keep up with the colors of the event prizes?? Of all things.... Pink, the one we can make hundreds of! Oh... my... what a frustration! 🙈😅😂😂🌸🌟💙🦄 I do LOVE pink dough ... just would have been happier with a green or blue lantern as a prize!

At least Blossoming Pheonix came to visit and gave me more feathers, so I got to decorate my Blossom Dojo ... looks prettier .. but need more feathers to finish the decoration (upgrade)... 🌸💎💙💎🌸

....now I am patiently (desperately trying) waiting for the sparkling-gnomes to come and fix my sparkling mine, I am sure I have seen a blue tassel or two getting stuck between the sparkling rocks there - so hoping the gnomes will finish their lunch and fix it! 🤩😂😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by DMVdoll View Post
    I stopped opening chest once I realized two things:

1. I was chasing this stupid bird when i didn't know what the drops were, and even if it dropped energy , it probably would be 2 energy based on the recent ridiculous drop trend S8 has going on.

2. I could have purchased an Ali from the market with the amount of gems I spent opening chests.

Fool me once, shame on you...
    I fell for it this time S8, but never again...never ever again
    MOo all ya'all,

wow, thanks for saving me some real $$.

I won't buying any chests.

MOo!
    Chief Beef
    Stop censoring\deleting my posts... I'll not make it easy for you.
    I will add my voice loudly to this community. #Censorship
    I will lurk, smirk and be smarter... #PokeTheBear
    MOothrakian Chief Beef<--- Click it... you know you want to...
    CattleProd#1-:📿[🕹🔴🛡]🐮[♦️####################€ᄃ✨⚡️✨