Page 13 of 56 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 4/19 - Glimmerblossom Event |goals and prize info in posts 1-2

Does anyone know how many fans it takes to get the 4th individual prize?

Quote Originally Posted by Godric84 View Post
    The hatched blossom Phoenix doesn't have spectacular drops. Not many coins and mostly items in usually maxed out on (ie wood).

At this point in my game I'm not typically for decorations or items because I like how they look... But I do like how the items in this event brighten things up, so I'm good with them (though may not collect unless I really need to or if I need the space for something I really need).

ETA: Hana is a walker. You'll get the message to check your storage / inventory like the other event with the walker as the prize. Look in your town square if you need to verify she's there.
    Do you remember how many fans it takes for yhe 4th and 5th individual prizes. The pond and Hana?

42 blossom trees. 1 skunkupine and 1 blue fire. Just a few blossoms. I’ll not e my energy again on them til I need blossoms

Fashion Designer
    have spawned 3 skunkupines off the Elms plus one very confused glimmer troll. None off blossom trees. But that was hours ago, they are hiding now. :-(

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by storiadelcastello View Post
    Is the final prize a walker? All that energy spent for a walking decoration? Not feeling the motivation right now. Good luck to everyone who is trying for the prize. I will collect from my building to contribute to the community goals.
    I want the pond..

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    depends what you classify 'a load'
    I collect from 10 trees and get 2 - 4 flowers.. spawns 1-2 Skunkupines, which are needed for their drops.
    Never got a skinkupine and get about 1 flower out of 10 hits on 2 trees....

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by garysafb View Post
    Do you remember how many fans it takes for yhe 4th and 5th individual prizes. The pond and Hana?
    I'm still working on getting the first 20, so I don't know anything, but the numbers so far are the same as for the Time Shards thing, which had Individual Prizes at (20, 50, 125, 250, 650).

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by suzishine View Post
    ����
    ����������
    5❤️����*��������
    If you only have 40 energy and spend 10 on those trees and receive 1 flower, I call that a load of energy on nothing!

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieGirl9 View Post
    I'm still working on getting the first 20, so I don't know anything, but the numbers so far are the same as for the Time Shards thing, which had Individual Prizes at (20, 50, 125, 250, 650).
    You are spot on!! Thank you

Banned
    2 accounts and about 8 collections from Sparling mines and nothing........