Page 42 of 56 FirstFirst ... 3238394041424344454652 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 4/19 - Glimmerblossom Event |goals and prize info in posts 1-2

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    does anyone have the Pink Phoenix that's on sale? I'd love to see it placed before buying.. I'm tempted!
    I have it. It?s very pretty and I am very happy with it. I would buy the blue one too but I am not going to possibly spend 500 gems and get nothing.

Although I must say that I HATE the way that the yellow arrow completely covers it up. Please change that S8. As you have made taller characters you have not changed the height of the arrow. Obviously those of us with large queendoms don?t always check everything. I have them out for the beauty of them and that is spoiled if they are covered up by a yellow arrow
    Last edited by PrincessCelestian; 04-24-18 at 05:20 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    I have it. It?s very pretty and I am very happy with it. I would buy the blue one too but I am not going to possibly spend 500 gems and get nothing.
    I stopped by to see the Phoenix. I totally love the look, but I?m loathe to buy the pack as that will mess with my item numbers. Since we can?t delete leftovers from events i have taken measures at extreme pain to my heart and sanity to ensure I only collect the EXACT number of items I need. Lol
    Great kingdom btw✨

Quote Originally Posted by butterfly_25 View Post
    In my opinion, all these things point to this screencap being taken when the event started (LB logo, 14 day timer, 2 blossom flowers collected..). Only LadyRissaRenae can tell us for sure . Maybe this problem has persisted since the beginning?
    The only other display issue I have is with the Lair of Beasts. It displays as a poof of white cloud.

Now, my timer is OK. I dunno. As long as I can progress through the story and event I'll make due and use my imagination for what REALLY did I craft in the workshop. This game gets buggier with each release.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RogueDagger View Post
    I stopped by to see the Phoenix. I totally love the look, but I?m loathe to buy the pack as that will mess with my item numbers. Since we can?t delete leftovers from events i have taken measures at extreme pain to my heart and sanity to ensure I only collect the EXACT number of items I need. Lol
    Great kingdom btw✨
    This is why I stopped doing the trade/adventure. All I need is green tassels. Not all the other stuff. So I'm waiting on Ivy. Zzzzzzzz

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    This is why I stopped doing the trade/adventure. All I need is green tassels. Not all the other stuff. So I'm waiting on Ivy. Zzzzzzzz
    I know😴 it will take me 4 days to get to lvl 6 since I spent my remaining gems on the chest. Sigh, no speeding up for me. So I have spent my game time redecorating my kingdom for the millionth time😂

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RogueDagger View Post
    Great kingdom btw✨
    Thanks so much!! I was still short of green tassels so it helped me complete the upgrades on the dojo. I seem to always have event left overs. It is def clogging my inventory. I agree with what someone said about the ability to have a year sale to clear out unwanted items we have in inventory.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    Thanks so much!! I was still short of green tassels so it helped me complete the upgrades on the dojo. I seem to always have event left overs. It is def clogging my inventory. I agree with what someone said about the ability to have a year sale to clear out unwanted items we have in inventory.
    I absolutely LOVE that idea!! I would soooo buy a pack or gem for that option😍
    I get bored with my kingdom often and feel the need to change things up, it takes hours ( if not days) to navigate through my inventory and redo it all.

When I got to about 300 pages of inventory and realized nothing was going to change to make inventory searches more convenient I figured, I might as well go for as much inventory as possible. If I put everything in storage, I think it would be close to 600 pages (totally crazy)--I have 532 with a lot of things out right now. Events like this one (and most of the recent ones) certainly build up the inventory. I can't imagine being able to the EXACT number of items needed. That sounds a lot more difficult than getting to 600 pages in storage!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by doodledoo20000 View Post
    When I got to about 300 pages of inventory and realized nothing was going to change to make inventory searches more convenient I figured, I might as well go for as much inventory as possible. If I put everything in storage, I think it would be close to 600 pages (totally crazy)--I have 532 with a lot of things out right now. Events like this one (and most of the recent ones) certainly build up the inventory. I can't imagine being able to the EXACT number of items needed. That sounds a lot more difficult than getting to 600 pages in storage!
    I almost died when I read 600 pages☠️😂
    Either way I look at it, it is still a huge achievement (low or high)! And yes, EXACT is def a stress inducing nightmare. Unfortunately at the end of the event, I will have 23 blossoms in inventory😓 silly skunks had to be drugged out of their dens. But I am cool with 1 extra item card.
    If my ocd ever goes on vacay, I?ll totally try it your way😂

Rhino Keeper
    I was highly disappointed and sad about my blossom chest. I got 1 blue lantern and a few blossom flowers What a sad outcome. I will definately not spend 50 gems for a chance to get such low and easy to get items and a faint chance for something proper.