Page 15 of 56 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 4/19 - Glimmerblossom Event |goals and prize info in posts 1-2

Fashion Designer
    I am finding that the drop ratio is worse if you have two blue blossom trees.... I only bought a second one to keep a more regular tap rate but it seems to be working against me in the energy vs. drops rate.

And am I the only one who finds the elm trees bizarre-looking? It's as if Dr. Seuss took Cindy from Orange is the New Black and made her into a tree....
    Last edited by VersaceMorrow; 04-20-18 at 12:08 PM. Reason: left out "am" in second paragraph
    No Gems For Runes!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GC5410 View Post
    Has anyone done the weekend warrior yet, please?

Is it 10 minutes then 20 minutes (like it was last week) or is it 10 minutes then 10 minutes (like it was 2 weeks ago)?

Thanks
    OK. Just did the first 10 min thing. The next step says the reward is ten mins. I'm pretty sure last weekend my second one was also ten mins, so maybe some people just got lucky.
    I harvested eight elm trees and got 21 green worms. I still need 77 green worms, so I need to have 29 trees ready for harvesting next time (that's a lot of space!) That was the best use of time.
    I also got 62 blossoms, 1 pink worm, 7 pink tassels and nine blue worms from skunkupines.
    I'm pretty happy with my ten minutes work.

Fashion Designer
    copied from last time
    MAY NOT BE RIGHT, FOR REFERENCE ONLY

Goal 1: Weekend Warrior
    * Weed the landscape 0/10 CHOP | clear any foliage
    * Clear rubble 0/3 CLEAR | clear any rocks
    * Mine a rock outcropping 0/1 MINE
    Rewards: 100 coin, 1 xp, +30 energy

Goal 2: Weekend Warrior
    * Visit town buildings 0/10 COLLECT
    * Harvest from flowers 0/15 HARVEST
    * Craft goods 0/5 CRAFT | any crafting building works
    Rewards: 100 coin, 1 xp, +10 minutes of unlimited energy
    Note: you may have to force close to see this. The place were you see your energy balance will change and in its place will show UNLIMITED ENERGY and a timer counting down from 10 minutes.

Goal 3: Weekend Warrior
    * Harvest crops 0/10 HARVEST
    * Tend to animals 0/10 TEND
    * Fight monsters 0/4 FIGHT
    TIP: Do NOT finish these tasks during your first "unlimited" time.
    Rewards: 5000 coin, 25 xp, +10 minutes of unlimited energy
    Note: you may have to force close to see this. The place were you see your energy balance will change and in its place will show UNLIMITED ENERGY and a timer counting down from 10 minutes

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderdale View Post
    copied from last time
    MAY NOT BE RIGHT, FOR REFERENCE ONLY

TIP: Do NOT finish these tasks during your first "unlimited" time.
    These match my experience. I tended mushrooms to get my "harvest from flowers" thing done.
    I avoided harvesting any crops during my first ten minutes in order to not trigger my second one.

Executive Chef
    Oh my, the drop rate from the elm tree is just ridiculous. I get like 1, maybe 2 glowworms out of 8 chops and then it also needed 5 or 6 energies to grow first. I’m not particularly excited about this event but the completer-finisher in me just can’t help it.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GC5410 View Post
    Has anyone done the weekend warrior yet, please?

Is it 10 minutes then 20 minutes (like it was last week) or is it 10 minutes then 10 minutes (like it was 2 weeks ago)?

Thanks
    10 mins and 10 mins

Rhino Keeper
    I got fans from my blossom chests-the one I won and 2 that I bought. I wonder if we ever really get an egg? I just got a green tassel from the castle adventure which is nice.
    S8 please remove cap on level

Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    Ivy's Hut collection is an old favorite of S8. it's a bottleneck to slow you down purposly. set your collection time for morning and evenings (like 7am/7pm) and collect them all!!! you'll have enough before event finishes if you do so. it will slow down your upgrading of levels.. but plan ahead and make all the other necessities while you're waiting so you fly through as soon as you've got your green.
    Thanks luckily it?s set for 8am/pm already which is generally good for me

Fashion Designer
    be aware that watering trees counts as tending flowers

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Castloninian View Post
    Oh my, the drop rate from the elm tree is just ridiculous. I get like 1, maybe 2 glowworms out of 8 chops and then it also needed 5 or 6 energies to grow first. I’m not particularly excited about this event but the completer-finisher in me just can’t help it.
    I'm getting better averages than that, but these things are so variable.
    I grew eight trees and chopped (five to grow, eight to chop each), so I used 104 energy and got 21 worms. That's about 5 energy per worm.
    I had originally estimated 4 in my table, but that was only based on two trees, so I will update.