Page 16 of 56 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 4/19 - Glimmerblossom Event |goals and prize info in posts 1-2

Rhino Keeper
    Posted by Lavenderdale: That doesn't sound right. I have a level 1 and a level 3 sparkling mine and when I check the pair I always end up with 1 tassel (never two, though.)

Have you made a pink lantern and a green lantern in your workshop? It should NOT matter, but crafting a blue is not available for the first time until you craft a green.

I am beyond that point. I already made a blue lantern, but I have not received any blue tassels since then. My sparkling mines will be ready soon. Fingers crossed!

UPDATE: I just collected from both sparkling mines. Still no blue tassels!
    Last edited by FlowerBurst; 04-20-18 at 01:32 PM. Reason: Update

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieGirl9 View Post
    These match my experience. I tended mushrooms to get my "harvest from flowers" thing done.
    I avoided harvesting any crops during my first ten minutes in order to not trigger my second one.
    I forgot to not do the last tasks... but somehow ended up with +20 min unlimited energy.. maybe more I was so tired... that I fell asleep😂😂😂

anyone have a better to get the blue worm than fighting skunkupines?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ethan1brothers View Post
    anyone have a better to get the blue worm than fighting skunkupines?
    Skunkupines is really the only way. You may pick the odd one up from the Blossom Trade.
    TSS #77 🎉💥⬅️ 💫✨☯🔮😈🔮{🖐💖}======🎰=======>✨💫

Rhino Keeper
    Is there a thread somewhere about the Weekend Warrior events. I've done one before, but I am trying to remember what things to chop (beside the ones listed) and the three stages.

Just looked at the previous page and I see some info. Is there a thread?

FYI clearing an elm tree counts for clear foliage
    Last edited by vickyville14; 04-20-18 at 02:29 PM. Reason: added

Rhino Keeper
    Fyi tending to the blossom tree counts as tending flowers.

Im so glad this is a regular thing! Ive been growing elm trees for the past 2 in preparation. Lol my kingdom reverted to a forest

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Denkris111 View Post
    Fyi tending to the blossom tree counts as tending flowers.
    Im so glad this is a regular thing! Ive been growing elm trees for the past 2 in preparation. Lol my kingdom reverted to a forest
    I have 25 ready to go. I just need to wait until work gets quiet so I don't get interrupted.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lydiahin View Post
    If you only have 40 energy and spend 10 on those trees and receive 1 flower, I call that a load of energy on nothing!
    you're quite right
    try concentrating on one thing.. use your 40energy on those trees.. I think they will yeild much more. drops are usually done in patterns/sequences.. there are dry and fertile periods. using more energy to find needs does help. next round of 40energy you can do something else.. or repeat if necessary.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Blossoming Fires needed for the Adventure/Trade are really really rare. Don't think more than 1 Adventure can be done per day if one doesn't have secondary energy to find them in the Blossom Tree drops. The gem trees I don't count as normal supplies.. as they are bought.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieGirl9 View Post
    These match my experience. I tended mushrooms to get my "harvest from flowers" thing done.
    I avoided harvesting any crops during my first ten minutes in order to not trigger my second one.
    Best advice I've found. I did not touch my 10 tomato plants, or any other crops, and everything when very smoothly. I still had to force close to get my infinity symbol on the timer both times.
    Last edited by riverly; 04-20-18 at 03:35 PM.