Page 47 of 56 FirstFirst ... 37434445464748495051 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 4/19 - Glimmerblossom Event |goals and prize info in posts 1-2

Executive Chef
    I'm 4 days and 10 hours from finishing the dojo quest (no idea how long until Hana, I haven't done the math). In 8 hours I'll collect my 5th green tassel foe level 5 than 4 days plus 2 hours to collect and craft the 8 green lanterns.

I have 1 extra pink and blue tassel, lots of extra fire stuff. I only did 2 adventures because I was close enough on everything else and didn't want lots of extras, plus since we only needed to fight the bird 16 times and fighting it more wasn't going to accomplish anything, I didn't want to waste energy.

I need:
    9 green tassels
    3 skunkupines
    75 flowers

Once I had enough of everything else (Tuesday evening) I alternate tending my kingdom and hitting trees. This morning with 108 hits, I got 4 skunks and 31 flowers (both weekly Ali's were ready)

I'd give this event a slightly more than neutral rating. I'm going to finish with time to spare but a player really needs to spend as much time as possible early in the event tending the game. Random drops and spawns make it virtually impossible to feel confident in finishing when playing a normal 4 times per day (figuring work and actual life responsibilities)

Rhino Keeper
    I got Hana!!! final collect counted 666 fans! 😂😂😂

🌟🌈💙💎

Kinda ?hate? that it?s over...... and that Hana didn?t award any final crowns, but still an amazing event-adventure 💙🦄

Quote Originally Posted by SgtBeebo View Post
    Hana is won through collecting enough fans in the event, obtaining her will not deduct from your amount of Crowns. All Crowns won through the event can be used for current or future exchanges in the Town Square
    This is great! But...why is the actual crown grayed out? This could serve as the counter & show how many you have accumulated. I still have the greedy Baron left so I can see my count but what about people who have summoned all the town square citizens?
    Can you possibly do this?
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Farm Supplier
    I am wondering if there is a egg in the chest 😂

Spiritwind, I am not sure if anyone else has mentioned this, but I ended up with 200 crowns from this event. (Page one says 180)
    I’m not sure where the extra 20 came from, but I have not bought any walkers yet, and I am showing 1700 crowns total.

I finished upgrading the is morning, so now just waiting for Hana. (Total gems spent was 8 to speed up Ivy by a few minutes a few times.)
    I absolutely love the koi pond!! It has the cutest animation, and for me, it is the grand prize. Usually it’s all about the drops for me, but this time I would be just as happy if it didn’t drop anything. Lol

I still refuse to purchase any chests unless they are offered at a discount later. (Using gems for a random chance at a Phoenix is a huge negative for this otherwise pleasant event). But I am hoping the floating lamps will be available for purchase. I am hardcore function over fashion, and normally shun deco only items, but this time S8 has hit a home run with the deco and I’m loving it.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Farm Supplier
    Did someone get a egg out of the Blossom chest? I opened so many chest but got nothing. I know it is random but the egg is very rare.

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    Spiritwind, I am not sure if anyone else has mentioned this, but I ended up with 200 crowns from this event. (Page one says 180)
    I’m not sure where the extra 20 came from, but I have not bought any walkers yet, and I am showing 1700 crowns total.

I finished upgrading the is morning, so now just waiting for Hana. (Total gems spent was 8 to speed up Ivy by a few minutes a few times.)
    I absolutely love the koi pond!! It has the cutest animation, and for me, it is the grand prize. Usually it’s all about the drops for me, but this time I would be just as happy if it didn’t drop anything. Lol

I still refuse to purchase any chests unless they are offered at a discount later. (Using gems for a random chance at a Phoenix is a huge negative for this otherwise pleasant event). But I am hoping the floating lamps will be available for purchase. I am hardcore function over fashion, and normally shun deco only items, but this time S8 has hit a home run with the deco and I’m loving it.
    I should have also added that I ended up with 200 crowns at the end of the event. Thanks, bingo!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post

I also received 200 crowns for finshing this event and upgrading
    my Dojo hunt to level 6.. i remember getting 20-40-60-80 crowns.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by M2013C View Post
    Did someone get a egg out of the Blossom chest? I opened so many chest but got nothing. I know it is random but the egg is very rare.
    Yeap got my phoenix, currently clogging my inventory as it is useless!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Yeap got my phoenix, currently clogging my inventory as it is useless!
    Really, The egg is very rare you would think that the droppings would be good.