Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Album Goals Released for Android

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by The1stCaretaker View Post
    HI. I'm curious if you can find out why some Google play achievements don't register? On Android If you go to island overview, then Google play tab, 3 of the 12 achievements don't work. Have 10 unique dragons. Have 100 unique dragons. Win 10 battles in the battle arena.
    I will check on this.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by defiantbaker View Post
    I found these late last night. But I did not have option for storage, they went right into nests.
    If you have a free nest, the egg will go to the nest. If all your nests are full, then the egg will go into your storage.
    If you want something to go to storage vs the nest, try to fill up your nests with Fire dragon eggs before you complete the goal.

The Honorable Panda
    HI. I'm curious if you can find out why some Google play achievements don't register? On Android If you go to island overview, then Google play tab, 3 of the 12 achievements don't work. Have 10 unique dragons. Have 100 unique dragons. Win 10 battles in the battle arena.
    The achievements aren't related to the album goals.

Google Play achievements aren't retroactive.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    The achievements aren't related to the album goals.

Google Play achievements aren't retroactive.
    I don't understand. I realize they might not be related to the album but they are achievements for their game and 3 of them do not register. It didn't give me the other achievements until I did them again but those other 3 should have gone through also

Fashion Designer
    I believe you should see new goals. I have put a list of goals in post 1.

If you do not see them, make sure you are on the regular android game and not a seasonal game.

If on iOS, if you should see them in your goals, if you did not complete the Album goals.
    I see them now. 3 nice dragons. Thanks s8
    Last edited by summersalt; 04-21-18 at 11:42 AM.

Fashion Designer
    If you have a free nest, the egg will go to the nest. If all your nests are full, then the egg will go into your storage.
    If you want something to go to storage vs the nest, try to fill up your nests with Fire dragon eggs before you complete the goal.
    Thanks for this tip kooky

The Honorable Panda
    I don't understand. I realize they might not be related to the album but they are achievements for their game and 3 of them do not register. It didn't give me the other achievements until I did them again but those other 3 should have gone through also
    The reason they didn't go through is because they are not retroactive. Unfortunately, this is how the Google Play achievements work. They only count progress that occurs after you're connected to Google Play achievements.

Banned
    The reason they didn't go through is because they are not retroactive. Unfortunately, this is how the Google Play achievements work. They only count progress that occurs after you're connected to Google Play achievements.
    OK but after being connected to google play achievements I've completed them all again like I said yet only those 3 don't register. I understand they only count after being logged in and made the progress again . I'm telling you that I did and it's not giving me those 3 achievements. The others went through. I could make a claim with Google Play but it seems to be an issue in game. You're answering with a answer that I'm already aware of in my question. I realize they are not retroactive from having to complete them all again after singing in and since I already did these things and had to do them again to get them to give me the achievements .Win 10 battles in the arena is 1 and I just won 30 . I've won countless since being signed in . Have 10 and 100 unique dragons are the other 2 . I've definitely collected over 100 so those should have gone through also
    Last edited by The1stCaretaker; 04-25-18 at 07:59 PM.

Banned
    I know you're just trying to help and tell me the way it's supposed to work but trust me the way it's supposed to work those 3 don't work.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    I know you're just trying to help and tell me the way it's supposed to work but trust me the way it's supposed to work those 3 don't work.
    Please submit a request through support.storm8.com for assistance.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast