Thread: getting request

getting request

I don't get any request I ask for only get gifts!

Grand Emperor
    Which goal are you referring to? Maybe your neighbours have not responded yet? Try checking with them on game wall.

Farm Supplier
    I have this problem too! I am able to receive the material on the first day i requested them but nothing on the second day and so on.

I know i requested to more than 20 people so it should come in on the second day too.

This has been going on for some time now for the past few goals. I feel like my requests are gone after reset.
    Last edited by icysnowz; 07-15-18 at 07:54 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by icysnowz View Post
    I have this problem too! I am able to receive the material on the first day i requested them but nothing on the second day and so on.

I know i requested to more than 20 people so it should come in on the second day too.

This has been going on for some time now for the past few goals. I feel like my requests are gone after reset.

Does this happen to anyone else or it is just me? Or is this like another issue now? Can some mod look into my game?
    You may not get your request for the reason of:

They may never see it
    Some people in the forum have say that they think you can only see a certain amount of request needs in your list. Which is a pain (if true) - some might think you ignore.

But also some people do IGNORE, i use to have a friend who never accept my request.

Also you can ask to see if they see it or not.

But my comment to the request issue:
    I sometime never see it until after reset - i accept then i get more right after.

It could be gone after reset from what you say but from my experience i do not think so. It will be there (i think) until they decline or accept.

But i do not know exactly either.

Farm Supplier
    Ok i can 100% confirmed now that my request are gone after every reset.

I sent out 18 requests the other day, one hour before reset and i only got 5 back! I waited till the next day but no more afterwards. Only 5!
    Last edited by icysnowz; 07-15-18 at 11:21 PM.

Executive Chef
    Your neighbors can only see a certain number of requests, and reset is an extremely popular time to send requests. Your neighbors may have gotten your request, then at reset gotten 15 requests from other neighbors, knocking your request right out of their queue. It's better to send your request an hour after reset, so you're knocking someone else out instead.

I?ve noticed the request problem only seem to have started when Storm8 took over the games. It?s very frustrating. Because everyone has a different reset time. I know I?m asleep when reset comes around. Every single goal is the same thing. It takes at least 3 days for me to get my request just to start the goal. Most neighbors are done w/goal while I?m still building 1st appliances. Something needs to be done. A lot of my nbrs have stopped playing cause of this.

Notification of requests

Does anyone else through your device get notified that a neighbour has made a request
    then you open your game & there's nothing there?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by baracudabistro View Post
    Does anyone else through your device get notified that a neighbour has made a request
    then you open your game & there's nothing there?
    Hi, baracudabistro, not 100% certain here, but I think the reason is this...players can receive just 20 requested parts per day. If a player sends out more than 20 requests, once 20 requests have been accepted by neighbors, the rest of the requests get held until the following day(s). So you may see a request in your feed one moment, and the next moment, it disappears. I believe that’s also why you may see that a neighbor sent a request two or three days prior to you receiving it...send 60 requests, it may take 3 days for them to all go out. Someone please correct me if I’m wrong!

Farm Supplier

requests & daily reset

Quote Originally Posted by lynniefish View Post
    Hi, baracudabistro, not 100% certain here, but I think the reason is this...players can receive just 20 requested parts per day. If a player sends out more than 20 requests, once 20 requests have been accepted by neighbors, the rest of the requests get held until the following day(s). So you may see a request in your feed one moment, and the next moment, it disappears. I believe that?s also why you may see that a neighbor sent a request two or three days prior to you receiving it...send 60 requests, it may take 3 days for them to all go out. Someone please correct me if I?m wrong!
    I have a suggestion - why not reset requests daily too? I send out 16 requests one day and then the next day send out 18 so that I get them. Also, I normally don't send out more than a few in the early morning & those are to the same folks I get requests from. I've learned to track them on my wall with notes to myself to be sure I never, ever send out more than 18 over the entire day. Is there a particular reason why requests do not reset daily just like normal gifts do?