View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Did you like the recipes and prizes? How was the duration?

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

21 72.41%
  • I didn't like this event

2 6.90%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

0 0%
  • I didn't participate

2 6.90%
  • I like the recipes

16 55.17%
  • I didn't like the recipes

1 3.45%
  • I like the prizes

13 44.83%
  • I didn't like the prizes

6 20.69%
  • Duration was fine

16 55.17%
  • Duration was too short

5 17.24%
  • Duration was too long

1 3.45%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Make It A Better Place - 2018 April 17 (15 days) (POLL ADDED)

Farm Supplier
    I'm too busy for all these goals. Don't complete them anymore. O well. This one is many i may not bother with. They just mass produce short term goals. Cest la vie

Quote Originally Posted by Marischa764 View Post
    VanaCatu, sorry, but why you added to side goal info from Bakery to Restaurant? we can't cook that in restaurant
    omg, sooooory! fixed ))) [] i don't have an info yet wht wd we need for side goal, so i cleared those recipes. hope to get info soon, so i can insert the right ones.

Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    Here's some prize pictures. I'm not thrilled. The hike is okay. I like the walls, I think they'll go well with the St. Patrick's castle ruin. Tiles are okay, tables & chairs are boring.
    i guess the hike's gonna be main prize? it looks the biggest one...
    have no idea wht wd i do with trash cans in eating place, lol ))))
    but i guess it sd go good for those having kinda outdoor area in their resto...

Quote Originally Posted by eeveldoll View Post
    Sorry, I don't have pics of the first few steps wallpaper, tiles and request as I thought someone would have posted them already. Anyway here are the pics for the next step..
    thank you very much!
    no worries, i caught 1st step yesterday. of course as usual i forgot to catch the bottom "ask 6 leaves", but i'll paint it, lol )))
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 04-18-18 at 09:08 AM. Reason: Removed personal and off topic comments for privacy reasons

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by VanaCatu View Post
    thank you very much!
    no worries, i caught 1st step yesterday. of course as usual i forgot to catch the bottom "ask 6 leaves", but i'll paint it, lol )))
    I've added the recipe book to my post #10. Thank you for all your help, Vana! And get well soon! D:
    You don't know what you're capable of until you can pick yourself up after falling down.

Quote Originally Posted by eeveldoll View Post
    I've added the recipe book to my post #10. Thank you for all your help, Vana! And get well soon! D:
    thank you sweetie
    btw, i'm enchanted with that panda in bowl! adorable!!!

i'm a bit confused with sea oven though... but well, let's hope players will go through words not pics.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by VanaCatu View Post
    omg, sooooory! fixed ))) [] i don't have an info yet wht wd we need for side goal, so i cleared those recipes. hope to get info soon, so i can insert the right ones.
    I guessed it that's ok, I knew when you'll back you'll clear it you do the great job and big thank you for it.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 04-18-18 at 09:12 AM. Reason: Fixed broken quote/ edit quote/ removed off topic comments

Farm Supplier
    I'll never place a Recycling Station in my restaurant but thanks S8 for the goals because this is the only way for me to get gems from mastering the new recipes.

Thank you VanaCatu
    You always put in so much work toward these goals.
    Without these advanced notices ... I'd never finish the goals.

Keep up the GREAT work!! Very much appreciated
    Please Be Patient with My Gaming and Posting
    Playing Restaurant & Bakery since 2011

It saddens me when players "chase the 4-stars" with no regards to my busy life ~ and delete me
    It's JUST a Game !!! Lighten Up !!!

Grand Emperor
    Gentle reminder:

The thread has gone off topic earlier. Personal information has been removed for players' privacy reasons as well as off topic comments. Please use private messaging for personal communications. Let's return back on topic of these goals. Thanks!

Please do not share personal information

Quote Originally Posted by FijneAvond View Post
    Thank you VanaCatu
    You always put in so much work toward these goals.
    Without these advanced notices ... I'd never finish the goals.
    Keep up the GREAT work!! Very much appreciated
    Quote Originally Posted by Marischa764 View Post
    I guessed it that's ok, I knew when you'll back you'll clear it you do the great job and big thank you for it.
    i'll try it again: you are all and always welcome, guys at least, "until i have time & inspiration" (c) lol ))))

i got to step #3 myself so far, and i think 28K for wall decor is a bit too much, especially when we need two of them.
    but we will see, when all recipes stats known, is this goal profitable or not really.

i also updated the chart with text info got from my good neighbor regarding key steps of all main & side goals.
    and i put under spoilers in "images" box all available pics for side goal (required recipes pics and final prize pic)

Fashion Designer
    My favorite is the ugly 2D brown circle on the wall

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast