Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Game processing

Host(ess)

Game processing

Something is wrong with this game. It goes into eternal “processing”. I usually end up restarting my iPad. This game is getting very tedious,

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Hey guys,

The team checked on this but haven't been able to reproduce this. Are you able to get into your game?

Do you have anymore info that you can provide, such as a specific action that causes this issue?
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 04-17-18 at 09:40 PM.

Farm Supplier
    Hi everyone. Is anyone of you experiencing some sort of issue in bakery story, I am, it takes forever to load and or not able to get on. I have had this for 2 days. I restart my phone, and I deleted the game, just now for a short time, I saw the robot people having blue broken hearts.
    Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication

Host(ess)
    Is anybody else having troubles get to the game? Mine keeps on saying loading / processing and can?t get to screen to see wall or news

Having the same problem.Have to shutdown and then reopen on my iPad in order to access Bakery story.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by firelove37 View Post
    Hi everyone. Is anyone of you experiencing some sort of issue in bakery story, I am, it takes forever to load and or not able to get on. I have had this for 2 days. I restart my phone, and I deleted the game, just now for a short time, I saw the robot people having blue broken hearts.
    Quote Originally Posted by cios View Post
    Is anybody else having troubles get to the game? Mine keeps on saying loading / processing and can?t get to screen to see wall or news
    Quote Originally Posted by gransgreats View Post
    Having the same problem.Have to shutdown and then reopen on my iPad in order to access Bakery story.
    Mine is working fine and I have no issues getting into it. Can you check your network? Try disconnecting from current network or an alternative network or restarting your connection devices.

Do you leave it running in the background when you quit playing or force close it? I have the same problem if I do not force close the game each time I stop playing for a while, the next time I go in it gets stuck "processing", and I have to force close it while it's doing that, and I lose any coins earned when first going back in.

Same here, started 2 days ago for both my account and my daughters, both iOS. Have to force close it every time I want to stop playing, and if I forget and have to force close when the "processing" pop up is up, I lose the coins earned while I wasn't playing.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 04-16-18 at 06:44 AM. Reason: Merged consecutive posts

Grand Emperor
    It's recommended that we do not leave our games running in the background and always force close to exit game.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by cios View Post
    Yes, I am. I posted above you, I am sorry that you are having issues too. yet, I glad its not just me, if that makes sense? I thought it was fixed, I almost went all day without issues, but It started again. I did post on my game wall letting my neighbors know, I am having issues. My star rate went down to 2 stars

Quote Originally Posted by norywalker View Post
    Do you leave it running in the background when you quit playing or force close it? I have the same problem if I do not force close the game each time I stop playing for a while, the next time I go in it gets stuck "processing", and I have to force close it while it's doing that, and I lose any coins earned when first going back in.

What I do, when its locked in the reloading process part, I only wait about 5 seconds, then I hit my home button (meaning my phone home button) and delete the game, wait for about a min, than go into app store and reload it has if I am getting it for the first time. It will work, but not always, then I shut my phone down, that seemed to work but it goes back to the stuck reloading. Then I did both, delete the game and shut my phone down, this time I thought it worked for good, because I pretty much went all day without any issues. The Moderator said to check our internet? But that doesnt make sense, if there is now 4 of us having issues. I dont think its the internet, I'm not quite sure if its the game either? Dumbfounded regarding this?

Quote Originally Posted by norywalker View Post
    Same here, started 2 days ago for both my account and my daughters, both iOS. Have to force close it every time I want to stop playing, and if I forget and have to force close when the "processing" pop up is up, I lose the coins earned while I wasn't playing.

PS, Note: I did look at my internet before I saw the Moderators post, all is good. Also my other games work fine and no problems what so ever. best reguards
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 04-16-18 at 06:45 AM. Reason: Merged consecutive posts

Farm Supplier
    Mine is working fine and I have no issues getting into it. Can you check your network? Try disconnecting from current network or an alternative network or restarting your connection devices.

Hello there, I did all of those, plus some. Thank you for your respond.

Best reguards

It's recommended that we do not leave our games running in the background and always force close to exit game.
    Hello. I'm not quite sure what you mean 'not leave our games running in the background'? You mean, set your phone down and the game is still open and running? If yes, I dont do that, It makes sense to hit the home button on phone (when done), for me at least.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 04-16-18 at 06:46 AM. Reason: Merged consecutive posts

Grand Emperor
    What I do, when its locked in the reloading process part, I only wait about 5 seconds, then I hit my home button (meaning my phone home button) and delete the game, wait for about a min, than go into app store and reload it has if I am getting it for the first time. It will work, but not always, then I shut my phone down, that seemed to work but it goes back to the stuck reloading. Then I did both, delete the game and shut my phone down, this time I thought it worked for good, because I pretty much went all day without any issues. The Moderator said to check our internet? But that doesnt make sense, if there is now 4 of us having issues. I dont think its the internet, I'm not quite sure if its the game either? Dumbfounded regarding this?
    I am sorry that 4 of you are having issues. I asked you to check on your end because if the game is down, then all players worldwide would be affected. If it's not the internet connection, try checking your device. Make sure you have plenty of space and memory. Try the suggestions in What can I do to try to resolve my game issues?. Thanks.

Hello. I'm not quite sure what you mean 'not leave our games running in the background'? You mean, set your phone down and the game is still open and running? If yes, I dont do that, It makes sense to hit the home button on phone (when done), for me at least.
    As in minimised but running in the background. Not force shut completely.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast