Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Game processing

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    I am sorry that 4 of you are having issues. I asked you to check on your end because if the game is down, then all players worldwide would be affected. If it's not the internet connection, try checking your device. Make sure you have plenty of space and memory. Try the suggestions in What can I do to try to resolve my game issues?. Thanks.

*As in minimised but running in the background. Not force shut completely.
    Thank you for your concern, supportive, and suggestion. I checked my memory on my phone, all good.

Note: I?m still not getting what your saying by reducing, unwanted, and not force shut. Force shut what? And reduce unwanted (minimised) what? Apologize for not able to get what your asking not to do?

Thank you in advance
    Best regards
    Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication

I usually just click the button to lock my phone when done using it. It's extra effort to force close all apps I was using instead of putting phone to sleep. The game isn't down completely, but it hangs when you wake it back up. And this just started a few days ago. It used to wake back up fine for years until the update a few days ago. This is happening on multiple accounts and multiple devices with plenty of space and good internet.

New Resident

Bakery Story crashing

Quote Originally Posted by norywalker View Post
    I usually just click the button to lock my phone when done using it. It's extra effort to force close all apps I was using instead of putting phone to sleep. The game isn't down completely, but it hangs when you wake it back up. And this just started a few days ago. It used to wake back up fine for years until the update a few days ago. This is happening on multiple accounts and multiple devices with plenty of space and good internet.
    I am having the same issue...on all of my iOS devices. It?s not an individual issue. It?s a game bug every since the latest update.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by giadyl View Post
    Something is wrong with this game. It goes into eternal “processing”. I usually end up restarting my iPad. This game is getting very tedious,
    I have the same problem.
    Eternal “processing”...
    It’s very frustrating

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by heyjude24 View Post
    I am having the same issue...on all of my iOS devices. It?s not an individual issue. It?s a game bug every since the latest update.
    I have the same problem since the latest update...

Farm Supplier
    @heyjude24 @minerva79

Quote Originally Posted by Minerva79 View Post
    I have the same problem since the latest update...
    Quote Originally Posted by heyjude24 View Post

I'm sorry that you two are also having difficulty. I?ve been struggling with this a few days now. I thought it was a temporary thing, but after a couple days I came here to find out if anyone else was having the same or something similar. I was the first to post regarding this, that?s when I thought it was my phone. A few hours later, 2 game players added to the situation. The next day, 2 more players put a post, and now you 2, I feel good that it?s not my phone.

Note: I forgot to add in my other post.
    -When loading into the game, I?ve noticed, the walls and tiles are white, few decorations are missing, while it?s in the loading mode. Once I?m in the game, it?s still white for a few seconds, then everything starts popping up, walls, floors and decorations.
    And yesterday, it started doing the same thing when visiting neighbors, walls and titles are white and a few decorations missing, and so forth, etc.

*Does that happens on your end?

Nice meeting you both.

Best regards

Quote Originally Posted by Minerva79 View Post
    I have the same problem.
    Eternal ?processing?...
    It?s very frustrating
    hi Minerva79
    We both were on bug and issues page, and I was searching for something that perhaps that was resolved. I?m still having problems.

Quote Originally Posted by giadyl View Post
    Something is wrong with this game. It goes into eternal ?processing?. I usually end up restarting my iPad. This game is getting very tedious,
    Hi there. Im sorry you are having the same problem, you are not the only one. it?s not glitch or bug from my understanding. Minera79 and I already been to the bakery story bug and issue page, over there, are others too.

Best regurds
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 04-16-18 at 06:52 AM. Reason: Merged consecutive posts after merging threads

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by firelove37 View Post
    Note: I?m still not getting what your saying by reducing, unwanted, and not force shut. Force shut what? And reduce unwanted (minimised) what? Apologize for not able to get what your asking not to do?
    Hitting the Home Button once only minimise the app and it's still running in the background. Hit your Home Button twice and swipe off the app - this will force close the app completely.

Grand Emperor
    For players who are stuck at processing screen, please make sure you force close the app when you are not playing. This will also help to avoid sync errors. Storm8 recommends that players do not leave their games running in the background. Thanks.

Farm Supplier

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Hitting the Home Button once only minimise the app and it's still running in the background. Hit your Home Button twice and swipe off the app - this will force close the app completely.
    Why thank you for taking the time on giving more details. Note: I didnt know that was what you were referring to, lol. I did already known that. I?m pretty good about clearing up things, emails, photos, and that yellow note app, etc. history, cache, data, etc. I even have a scanner that I use after clearing and or I will just scan.

Best regards

Grand Emperor
    Hey guys,

The team checked on this but haven't been able to reproduce this. Are you able to get into your game?

Do you have anymore info that you can provide, such as a specific action that causes this issue?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast