Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Prices of passion fruit and crafts have dropped

Fashion Designer
    Yeah, but guys, this k about what they all make. It now makes the cake worth making at its price. The smoothies only take half an hour. I mean unless I'm mistaken about the larger items making up those components or its actually a glitch. But I think k these releases of the newer items all being 262 a piece was weird to begin with. What is the motivation to make a chocolate covered orange if it and the dried one it needs are the same price? Other than needing to fill a plane, cuz it becomes the price of getting gems. Sonim interested to k ow s8's reason, but it seems to me its leveling out the component and relative pricing. I hope?

Rhino Keeper
    Chocolate banana chips are also affected by this glitch

Grand Emperor
    Update:

The changes in pricing for passion fruits and their crafts are intentional for game balance.

Anyone found a solution yet?? The market value (written under the price you set sale at) is still high but it won?t slow for the coins to be changed in the tab. Very frustrating.

Report ?? I?ve contacted the help team before over issues and just been told it?s not staffed or something with people to help and to consult online forums. Also the passion fruit pur?e is the same issue as is the dried passion fruit. You can?t toggle your sale price up even tho it says it value is higher righ there below.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 04-18-18 at 08:43 PM. Reason: Merged multiple posts for clarity

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Update:

The changes in pricing for passion fruits and their crafts are intentional for game balance.
    ok. But can you please report the market value is still using the old prices.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	00012BAD-07D1-4BDA-B5AD-1538F582E542.jpeg 
Views:	33 
Size:	293.9 KB 
ID:	43787
    Last edited by Paul__; 04-18-18 at 06:49 PM. Reason: Adding image
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Update:

Thanks for the update, Ryn! Thought it was probably something like that...

but it's still quite confusing (okay, i really wanted to say ridiculous ) how the max allowed price for passion fruits are sooooooo low, even way lower than apples, which is one of the most commonly available fruits in the market. Also just look at how much either of the grapes go for (in the mid 300's range). Could you please reflect this back to the team....? Thanks again!

Thanks for the update. I thought the original prices were too high but now they went in the other direction and the price are way way too low. Flax and sugar cane bring in more coins and take a fraction of the time to grow. I think the team needs to reevaluate the prices again and bring them back up more in line with the other crops and trees.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by kerry8919 View Post
    Anyone found a solution yet?? The market value (written under the price you set sale at) is still high but it won?t slow for the coins to be changed in the tab. Very frustrating.

Report ?? I?ve contacted the help team before over issues and just been told it?s not staffed or something with people to help and to consult online forums. Also the passion fruit pur?e is the same issue as is the dried passion fruit. You can?t toggle your sale price up even tho it says it value is higher righ there below.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    ok. But can you please report the market value is still using the old prices.
    The Market Value for all items is automatically calculated based on the selling price that the Community has been selling at. It reflects a high value because we have been selling them at a high price before the recent adjustment. They will drop and adjust gradually. I see that the Market value has already been lowered than what it was previously. Just to let you know it's not a bug to be fixed. The game auto adjusts. Hope this clarifies.

Executive Chef
    Think of it in basic supply-and-demand principles...

After the initial introduction of the Passion Fruit and Golden Passion Fruit, it was a (relatively) in-demand commodity as everyone needed it to fulfill orders, meet goals, etc. Everyone sold it at a high price, and because of the 3-hour wait time to harvest and the chance of getting one of two types of Passion Fruit meant players sometimes had to wait for the right ones, and because they couldn't wait, they bought them at the high prices. As a result, the marketplace was flooded with Passion Fruit that was purchased as soon as it was posted.

Now, however, because players can buy Passion Fruit vines at a low level, a lot of players now can grow their own and have stockpiled what they harvested, so demand dropped off sharply and supply now far exceeds demand, and as a result they now aren't worth anywhere near so much as they originally were...thus the much-lower-than-market-value price.

Hopefully in time the price will rise a bit and stabilize, and then the price we can sell at and the Market Value will coincide again.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by orca1006 View Post
    Thanks for the update, Ryn! Thought it was probably something like that...

but it's still quite confusing (okay, i really wanted to say ridiculous ) how the max allowed price for passion fruits are sooooooo low, even way lower than apples, which is one of the most commonly available fruits in the market. Also just look at how much either of the grapes go for (in the mid 300's range). Could you please reflect this back to the team....? Thanks again!
    Quote Originally Posted by kindefarm1890 View Post
    Thanks for the update. I thought the original prices were too high but now they went in the other direction and the price are way way too low. Flax and sugar cane bring in more coins and take a fraction of the time to grow. I think the team needs to reevaluate the prices again and bring them back up more in line with the other crops and trees.
    The starting level of the crop/bush/tree factors in the price. I'm not sure if you guys have noticed, Passion Fruit is a very low level fruit which is level 10, even lower than apples, grapes and sugarcane. I dont know what's the level for flax. Higher level items fetch a higher price. Hope this helps.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast