Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Videos with issues

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Thank you for the detailed report, twospoons. I'll flag this over for the team to take a closer look at.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Executive Chef
    THANK YOU!!!!

I just got 2 of the website ads I reported above, and instead of endlessly processing after the ad, the game actually gave me a gem and finished! It's a miracle!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by burcy38 View Post
    Since a few days I cannot watch Video for free gems. I've tried it by day and by night, but it gives always the same answer: Sorry, the video failed to load. Please try again later. What's the matter, in other games there are no problems. Is there anyone with the same problem? Thank you.
    Same problem, it started 2 days ago, before I was watching videos for gems without problem, every day. I removed cache, reinstalled the game and checked my internet connection, but nothing works. I hope they can solve this.
    Please bring back the Lotus Fountain! Please

Chubi Store

New Resident

Problem with video on iPhone

Hi I'm having problems with some videos I watch whole video it finished than when click x it said video did not finish this problem occurred with Hotel highway and others that related to it thanks

New Resident

Gems

Is anyone having trouble with the ads playing and not getting the gem at the end of it or your cooking time not being cut by 2 hours? I've been having trouble for about a week! I've emailed them and they told me to come here as they don't deal with it

Abogail

For 2weeks now I have been unable to get my free gems it says video did not open I have contacted support with no reply can anyone help me please

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by Mummygina View Post
    Is anyone having trouble with the ads playing and not getting the gem at the end of it or your cooking time not being cut by 2 hours? I've been having trouble for about a week! I've emailed them and they told me to come here as they don't deal with it
    I've been having the same exact problem. So annoying. Can't get timed quest done in time. Super sad can even rack up gems now without putting in money

Malfunctioning Videos

Is anyone else sick of videos that won't load and crash or hang the app?
    It is irresponsible to let advertisers run unvetted code in your app, people. Clean it up.

Free gem video feature not working

Why it?s the free gem video feature not working? Keep getting error message. (iOS) so many frustrating issues going on with this game

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast