Thread: Free Gift Videos will not run

Rhino Keeper

Free Gift Videos will not run

Videos for free gifts and extra coins when opening game at start of day will not run. This started for me last night and is still going on today. I have tried force closing game, uninstalled and reinstalled game, but I continue to get the error.

Executive Chef
    Yes I am having trouble with it too

What is going on with the Videos?

Keep getting Video Failed To Load. Must of tapped OK about 8 times and only watched 2 videos. Help! Fix Please!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jen7779 View Post
    Keep getting Video Failed To Load. Must of tapped OK about 8 times and only watched 2 videos. Help! Fix Please!
    I've been getting errors for the past couple days on the double coins award, when you log in to the game for the first time each morning and they double your daily coins for watching the video. You just have to hit "try again" a couple of times but it is frustrating.
    No Gems For Runes!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jen7779 View Post
    Keep getting Video Failed To Loa d. Must of tapped OK about 8 times and only watched 2 videos. Help! Fix Please!
    I'm having the same issues with videos.

I’ve been having this issue too. I know some players have been experiencing it for a long time but it’s new to me. Sometimes a force close helps and sometimes if I leave the game for a while, they work when I come back to it.
    I think it must be only certain videos, because sometimes I can watch one or two before I get the failure notice.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Fashion Designer
    A recent development for me as well. But be persistent, I just won an Ali!!! It was a lovely surprise.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #60
    Life is sweeter with friends! Journey on...

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    I?ve been having this issue too. I know some players have been experiencing it for a long time but it?s new to me. Sometimes a force close helps and sometimes if I leave the game for a while, they work when I come back to it.
    I think it must be only certain videos, because sometimes I can watch one or two before I get the failure notice.
    This is exactly how my videos are behaving. My problems started at the same time as the new event. I've never had any issues before but I can't get a video to load for anything this week, it's very irritating. Hopefully it's just a bug with the new update and they'll get it fixed.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Moving to the bugs and issues forum.

This has been flagged with S8.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 04-15-18 at 08:08 PM.

Host(ess)
    Here it is the 18th and losing out on free gifts because videos won’t run.